It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAM AKA RadioAbsorbantMaterial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
willow you work on the f-22 remember you should know its radar absorbant material and not radio. and you should know if its toxic remember you see it on the f-22.BTW i was once told RAM is mostly Berrillyium. and anyone that would lick aircraft and things of the such never diserved to live in the first place.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
the stuff used on the f-22 is not the same as the f-117..but of course you already knew that

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
well of course the stealth on the f-22 was tweaked we had an f-117 shot down before. i mean are stealth is always changing but it is still based on berryillium at least im told.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Do tell me the standard procedures for a general fault on these panels then

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
if this is a topsecrect forum where the forums say talk about topsecret events going on in the military then why shoukd anyof us be on here if we have nothing to do with military or we all are need to know basis??? why even post??? why do you know what we are talking about

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
you dont need to be in the military to post about cryptozoology and aliens and ancient and lost civilisations most of the people on here are not military but are just smart. but a lot of idiots too not naming people *coughdaelumecough*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join