It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stem Cell Transplant Cures HIV in "BerlinPatient"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Can a mod please merge the three (or possibly more) threads which have been created on this topic? Original thread was this one - original HIV cure thread

Thanks..
edit on 15-12-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: 'mod', not 'mode'.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Are you on antibiotics right now ?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

no, i try not to take anything like that and they tried to perscribe me anti depressants to try and perk me up but i dont take those either. they do give me co-codamol which i take on occasions but that is just a pain killer so as i dont drink much alcohol i reckon my liver can handle that.

i try to keep a healthy life but due to my fatigue i dont get much exercise and i dont always eat properly but i must admit i do occasionly smoke cannabis and i smoke rolling (chemical free)tobacco with filters but only about 25 grams maximum a week.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Antibiotics are the norm, you should only go that route to start.
After taking a perscribed round of anti-biotics, you must then replenish you bodies good bacterium that aid in your digestion with "PRO-BIOTICS".
Then take VITAMIN-C + ALL B-VITAMINS, the absolute best vitamins come from the "DR. CLARK STORE", you can even save money buying in bulk from them and encapsulating each of the powders yourself, all you do is open an empty capsule and push it closed in the bag of powder, it's simple & quite cheap.
They also sell the empty capsules. I would have put up a link to the site, but it wouldn't come up for some reason. B-VITAMINS help cancer patients who know to take them tremendously with their fatigue.
Next get "Megahydrate" & "Crystal Energy" from the link below, you can probably find it cheaper on another site though if you look. This stuff is not "snake oil", you wouldn't believe who else uses it, let alone what my research group uses it for.
Dr. Patrick Flannagan is nothing shy of a frick'in genius, have a look.

www.phisciences.com...
I have actually met the guy, he's like a "MagiC 8-BaLL" or something, he must read a lot.

www.megahydrate.com...

You must only add drops of "Crystal Energy" to steam distilled water that is sold in plastic gallon jugs, just like the type that milk is sold in.
www.wetterwater.net...

Megahygrate is MegA-H, only with more beef. This is the most powerful ANTI-OXIDENT in the world by country mile.
www.megahydrate.com...
www.phisciences.com...

You really should try to quit smoking all together though, smoking puts you at much higher risk for pneumonia.
Ever tried that "electronic cigarette" ?

edit on 15-12-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

thankyou very much for all your help, i will definatly try the b vitamin one very soon. this is actually something my doctor mentioned that i could get injections of, but i will have to chase him up on that as it was some time ago.
i will also research these other treatments you have advised and if this is the same dr patrick flanagan who invented the technolgy for haarp, then i will agree he is a genius and i must admit i didnt know he had his own website, so i will be spending some time on that.

i thanks again, i am very grateful for you taking the time to reply to my post.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

www.positivehealth.com...

Flanagan what ? What--> ever do you mean ?

Keep in mind that Dr.Flanagans mind & product (S) have made him more than just a few enemies, you know ?
Dr. Patrick Flanagan may know a few things, whats HAARP ?

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

You could go the injection route for the B-Vitamins, but I advise against it, because the oral route is MUCH better.
My research group consulted with a lab that tested over 500 companies vitamin products for potency, purity, and just flat-out quality, the "Dr.Clark Store" won hands down.
Not to mention, that you can't inject every single day, and why would want to even if you could ?

There is something else to, its quite expensive, but it's also more than worth it.
There are only two companies in the world that produce the REAL stuff (ANYONE ELSE WHO CLAIMS THEY ARE SELLING REAL GERMANIUM ARE FULL OF IT.), one is Tokai Sanygo and they have only one distributer in the U.S. (VIBRANT LIFE), the other Japanese company doesn't sell in the U.S..
It's called -----> (Germanium Bis-Carboxy Ethyl Sesquioxide) = Organic Germanium

I say again ---> Real Germaniun is ONLY made in and comes from Japan, what you find in stores in the U.S. or anywhere else but the links that I have provided you, are completely fraudulent, regardless of their claims.

There was a doctor in Japan named "Dr. Kazuhiko Asai" (NOW DECEASED) whos clinic only dispensed this substance (OF WHICH HE PERFECTED) to everyone that came to him for just about every single affliction known to medical science and he more than CURED THEM of whatever they had wrong with them---> PERIOD !

This truely is one of those things that the powers that be doesn't want anyone actually getting a hold of, they don't mind anyone getting their hands on the fake stuff though. I myself have seen this substance alone work what most people only would consider to be nothing shy of "GoD GranteD MiracleS".

www.organicgermanium.net...

www.oralchelation.com...

edit on 16-12-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As far as H.I.V.'s presence even being needed in regards to causing A.I.D.S., please consider the following...

Since on average only 0.1% (1 out of 500 to 3000) of T-cells are ever infected by H.I.V. in A.I.D.S. patients, but at least 3% of all T-cells are regenerated (Sprent, 1977; Guyton, 1987) during the two days it takes a retrovirus to infect a cell (Duesberg, 1989c), H.I.V. could never kill enough T-cells to cause immunodeficiency. Thus, even if H.I.V. killed every infected T-cell, it could deplete T-cells only at 1/30 of their normal rate of regeneration.
The odds of H.I.V. causing T-cell deficiency would be the same as those of a bicycle rider catching up to a jet airplane (Duesberg, 1989c).

The latest from Dr. Anthony Fauci & our good friends over at the N.I.H., actually dropped two days before this past Thanksgiving.
This NEW drug "TRUVADA" is not all that new (04), it's listed along with several other H.I.V. drugs and their side-effects in the first two links below, you may want to take a look at those before tuning in to the
"TONY FAUCI SHOW " in the third link.

AGAIN, THE DRUG IS CALLED "TRUVADA"

www.omsj.org...

www.omsj.org...

The day this dropped I just about had people sending me smoke-signals alerting me to it.

Just listen to Fauci "TalK iT uP" in the below link regarding the the establishments
latest & greatest scam = H.I.V. prevention through the use of a DRUG of yet another toxic drug.

Just click on the third link to watch the "VIDEO", and just listen closely to what Fauci is actually saying here, listen to how he describes the target group this is aimed at---> Then think about how much sense it actually makes ! -------> IT'S TOTALLY INSANE !

www.pbs.org...

I wonder if this means that Fauci has actually went & sold his stock in "TROJAN" ?

edit on 16-12-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I was 11 when my sister died, so I don't remember everything that was going on. But I'll tell you what I do remember. She was perfectly fine one day, then all of a sudden, she started having trouble walking. My mom took her to the emergency room. They sent her home with a walker. By the next day, she couldn't walk at all. Back to the er. She was admitted, and went into liver failure. The next day she was dead. We had no idea there was anything wrong at all. She did have a sordid past, which I'm sure included drugs, alcohol, unprotected sex, and even prison time in Florida. She wasn't doing any of that that I'm aware of when she died, although, as I mentioned, she did just have a baby. I hope some of this info is helpful in your research. Lemme know if you find anything interesting!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Truth is, stem cell transplants could cure just about everything - from AIDS to cancer to cardiovascular disease to obesity, arthritis, everything chronic, acute and in between.

BUT

* Insurance companies don't want to cover stem cell transplants (too expensive);
* The treatment won't prevent re-exposure and re-infection (of HIV, cancer, obesity causing microbes, etc);
* The entire economic-industrial system would need to be revamped to prevent re-exposure and reinfection; or
* People would need several stem cell transplants through their lives to deal with constant re-exposures and re-infections, and
* Insurance companies would NEVER do it - the pyramid would collapse.

Thanks for this btw.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

to be fair, i dont think dr flanagan is too pleased with how his invention is being used(from the interviews i have seen with him), anyway i got some b vitamins today and i feel a bit more energetic but i suppose that could be a placebo affect on me but time will tell.
the other things will take a while as i am english but have family in america so can probably get hold of some of these products the next time i go to boston(about twice a year).

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Just please keep in mind, all vitamins ARE NOT created equal, many contain fillers and the like, also you have to take all b-vitamins ( THERE ARE SEVERAL). Flanagans Mega-Hydrate incredibly boosts vitamin potency, which allows you to have to take only a fraction of the others.
Your body gets rid of what it doesn't use and you should not build uP any resistance to the effects either.
My research group uses everything I mentioned to you as a part of the treatment of test subjects with incredibly bad issues, from cancer, to things most people have never even heard of, with fantastic results.
If you get Germanium, take it with only selenium & vitamin-c (FROM THE DR. CLARK STORE) until the quantity of germaniun is gone. White blood cells actually eat gemanium, selenium & vitamin-c, it "SuPeR ChargeS" them and gives your immune system one HeLL of a boost.
Dr. Flanagan should have got a "Nobel Prize" for his work for inventing the main ingredient in those supplements on his website. Flanagan is like 50 to 100 years ahead of todays science in his thinking, and there are many things that he will no-longer speak about.

"GooD LuCk ! "

edit on 18-12-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Gee ! That was stupid !

Maybe it would help if I had actually posted "live links" in my above post !

Here are the >WORKING< links from my above post regarding the drug "TRUVADA" and Tony Fauci from the N.I.H..

This is an extra link that was not in my above post.
www.niaid.nih.gov...

Scroll down to----> Truvada.
www.omsj.org...

www.omsj.org...

Fauci speak, from PBS.----> FAUCI SAYS > "TAKE CHEMO JUST IN-CASE !"
www.pbs.org...
edit on 18-12-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join