It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer for Charging iPhones Is Blowing in the Wind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

(Dec. 13) -- The Netherlands is known as a land of windmills, so it makes sense this land would also inspire an inventor to create a wind-powered iPhone charger. Dutch designer Tjeerd Veenhoven has crafted the iFan, a charger that holds various Apple devices, like the iPod and iPhone, inside a soft rubber outer skin and uses fan blades to capture energy from the wind, which tops up the battery.

www.aolnews.com...

It's great that people are always being thinkers and tinkerers. Although I really can't see this thing becoming anything more than a novelty it still is neat and could be handy in a no power situation. Come to think of it I am sure if you were around politicians alot it would work like a champ as they are always blowing wind, you would look funny though with it attached to your you know!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

that'll let me bring around my iphone and all its handy apps to the mountians when escaping from the NWO

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Lol, I could see someone riding their bike though and trying to hold that up in the air!!! What did the article say 6hrs to charge, thats one long bike ride.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
lmao dude around politicians

new topics

top topics

join