It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A United States Law Primer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The social contract of the United States is not opt in, but opt out. And you are welcome to Opt out any time. As of right now there are 192 nations as per the UN, and 195 if you count the Kosovo, Vatican City and Taiwan. You seem to be the person who would be more at home in the wilderness with no government to bother you, so Afghanastan is a perfect fit for you right now. With no government to speak of that nation will never put you in prison for no reason. Sure they wont come looking for you when you go missing, or even be able to provide you with basic services, but they sure as hell won't send the tax man after you.

By the way, did you know that if you are lucky enough to have the tax man come visit you, he will not be armed? That is actually the job of the local sheriff. He is normally an elected offical as well, so if you dont bother to vote in your local elections you really dont have right to complain.

I would also like to point out to you that you always have a choice. You may choose to run around with a bomb vest strapped to your chest, and tell everyone your going to get your x amount of vergins, but by doing so you give the police the option to shoot you, as per the constitution the government is required to "insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence" Which you would be disrupting. Maybe you should have paid a bit more attention in your social studies class? I clearly remember this being covered in the sixth grade, shockingly by a public school!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Well I am no cop, but I am in the military. Most police forces take after the military, so I can safely say that it is most likely against the law for your local officer of the law to be a member of a disidant(sp) or known violent hate group. Seeing as the Nazi party faded away after world war two, and the Neo Nazis are a known hate group, it is highly unlikely that any legitimate police officer is a Nazi, at lest openly. As for the courts, if you have proof of your local Judge taking bribes you would do well to report him to the police, as he is commiting a crime. As for the DA I do belive that they have to go infront of a board and also pass a back round check to even be considered for the job in most areas, if he is appointed that is. I know that TV seems like it is telling the truth about how DAs just get promoted just like that, but it is really more of a chore to get the job. On top of that, once you get it, you have to defend the government in all cases. Even is personally you do not agree with it. If you are curious how this happends, look at John Adams, who cas commisioned by the british to defend them in court after the Boston Massacar(sp)

Sorry dont feel like spell checking, To busy trying to finish this primer.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join