It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Rules: You and the IRS this January. (must see for any american)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This video is pretty good and explains some of the new changes that will be coming to the land this January.

Seems pretty crazy if you ask me. Lets see if they can make this work.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm at work right now, so cann't watch the video, but am really curious as to what it is saying. Do you think you can tell us?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I'm at work right now, so cann't watch the video, but am really curious as to what it is saying. Do you think you can tell us?

Hey sure, I believe this is the exact transcript.

www.activistpost.com...

EDIT: its not word for word but its the same idea.
edit on 8-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. I lauded the president for insuring the uninsureable "healthcare reform". Now i wonder how much more they snuck into this just to get both passed "irs laws". This seems to be the same style as extending the tax-cuts for the rich in order to keep them for the middle class as well. compromise, huh?

why does a private entity such as the federal reserve and its wing the irs, have the power over our money? Isnt this really the treasury's job.

when did the treasury give away its power?

-Matt

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes, we really need to kill this at the State level while still working to defund and delay it at the Federal level.

It is vital that all Americans get back into the spirit of constitution. That means that whether I agree with your organziation or you, I will demand that your rights be protected. The ACLU is selective in whose rights they will protect based on political and social affiliations. This is wrong and has weakened the constitution badly.

top topics

join