It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran makes arrests over nuclear scientist killing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hear ya,

but Iran wouldnt kill their nuclear scientists.
They are kind of important for their nuclear ambitions.
also, you want a false flag to rally the people, It would have been much more ... ... ... worthwhile bombing a school or shopping centre.

... Mossad, no doubt about it. Even the method used screams of mossad.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

I'll take this possibility one step further for argument sake.

What will happen if one day in the future Iran due to it's inexperience in PEACEFUL Nuclear energy has a 3 mile Island or Chernobyl incident? Will everybody automatically run with MOSSAD/CIA/MI6 did it because it fits?

How do we know now that with the recent Wiki leaks the Iranians are not panicking knowing full well that they have neighbors who don't view them in the best light and were pressing the US to take out their Nuclear program. Wouldn't that in itself be a cause for alarm within Tehran and possibly be a big enough concern to try to circle the wagons behind them?

Peaceful Nuclear energy is relatively easy to develop info on that is readily available. Nuclear weapons on the other hand are not. Was he their "Best" scientist?
edit on 2-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

What the hell is a supergun?
2md

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It could have been the Saudi's.

They are mostly Sunni and have been waring with the Shiites for some time.

But if you're in the mid east it's always safer to blame England, the US and of course Israel.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
But who else would have done this? Obviously it was either Mossad or CIA-sponsored terrorists.

The Iranian themselves.

Whose to say it wasn't the Iranian Government cleaning house so to speak to remove possible or perceived leaks/threats within their own organization then turn around and use it as a....

an "Iranian False Flag"

While this scenario is a possibility, the probability is extremely low and it sounds a little foolish. This dead scientist was extremely important to Iran's nuclear program and any burdens of his loss seem to far outweigh any perceived benefits of a false flag operation.

If the Iranians felt he was a threat to their program, they could have just as easily arrested him. However, by this killing, it will drive other Iranians away from the nuclear program, particularly prospective students.

I think that Occam's Razor should be referenced here. We know that the western world is opposed to Iran's nuclear program and we also know that there is a precedence of assassinations by the intelligence agencies of at least two of these countries. We also have evidence (however circumstantial it may be) that western and Israeli intelligence agencies have penetrated Iran.

The point being that it benefits Israel and the US most for these scientists to be assassinated, while at the same time, it would seem to burden Iran the most. Iran and their nuclear program is loser in this incident, while the influences who oppose their nuclear program are obviously the winners.

This scientists was only one of a handful of experts who specializes in his particular field and he is alleged to be indispensible.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that at the very least western and Israeli intelligence agencies are the leading suspects. With that being said, whether Iran has the right guys or not, is something else entirely. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Iran arrests a few scape-goats to make it look like they have the situation under control or to have "proof" that it was western intelligence agencies. It could also be the case that they have the right guys. Regardless, I think it's safe to suggest that Israel, the US, the UK, all three or any combination thereof is responsible for this hit.

--airspoon

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Have not heard anything more on this story. If anyone else has any more information could you please post. Many thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join