It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Madness of a Lost Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
America is officially dumber than a rock.

No, this is not ALL Americans, but folks, this is uniquely American. How about our "best and brightest" in law enforcement.

So, what happened to us? Perhaps a little clue from "Idiocracy"?

So, if we come to the conclusion that America, home of the brave, is now America, home of the clueless, it becomes easier to explain this.

That is where we are, Dec. 1, 2010.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but I have to agree with you.
What I don't get is the really, really smart people who are so tied to passivity and so accepting of authority that they want to rail against people who dare say "Hey, I don't LIKE this."

We got problems. BIG problems.
It's scary to me, because I think I'm on the wrong side, and I never wanted to be on the 'wrong' side.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It IS scary. It is like a rising tide that looks harmless at first, but eventually you are drowning.
I have seen firsthand that many smart people are simply NOT having children, but the dumber masses just keep popping them out because they are empowered to do so.
I don't know the answer, but moving outside the country just keeps looking better and better.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by hadriana

It IS scary. It is like a rising tide that looks harmless at first, but eventually you are drowning.
I have seen firsthand that many smart people are simply NOT having children, but the dumber masses just keep popping them out because they are empowered to do so.
I don't know the answer, but moving outside the country just keeps looking better and better.

Stewie,

Wherever you go, the same problems exist but possibly in different degrees. The UK also has the consumerism madness as well as "well-educated" people who don't realise that they're locked in a box, a prison within their own minds.

It's not smart vs dumb. You and I have noticed the seam in the imaginary world that we were programmed into and, having looked behind the scenes, are now able to question this "reality." Gone is the world where governments served the people, kept us safe from the foreign enemies and helped us strive toward greater wealth and health. Revealed is the world where social engineering is used to corral us as consumer beast or cannon fodder according to the purpose of the elite.

Although more and more people are waking up, it appears to be impossible to break the power of these lesser gods. Even people like Ron Paul and Ralph Nader seem to be able to make all the noise they want but nothing gets changed. The people who are controlling us have been doing this for centuries and will have seen (and probably written) every trick in the book. Why else would George W be openly admitting his part in the crimes committed during his administration. They are untouchable but it's always possible that they'll let the dogs get George just for sport! They let us have Pinochet!

Hopefully, someone will one day find the switch that pulls the curtains wide open allowing even the most highly-indoctrinated to see that they've being duped!

top topics

join