It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of my most vivid dreams I have ever had in my life!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This was an amazing dream I just had. I say that all time though. While I was taking a nap I had a very vivid dream.

The dream starts off with me and my ex girlfriend at her house. I can see everything perfectly at her home. We're chit chatting. In my dreams she has not changed from appearance. Her character has though. She is much nicer. We're in the living room trying to have a good time and drink some pepsi. Pepsi is having a campaign for stickers on cans. Her father comes in the room and tries to play video games with us. He discusses old videos games. Me and her leave. Out of no where we enter this beautiful oasis of water, trees, flowers, mountains and so forth. We were running on a huge bridge underneath a large body of ocean water. She goes turns to the far left I go to the other left. She catches up with me and when I try to say something. Someone calls her name. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears at all! It was some girl with fox ears and tail and she knew my ex. We all had a good time and when I looked to my right I saw a beautiful mountain back drop. Snow and trees! I quickly was filled in on the fox girl and who she is. Then in my dream I whipped to my house. I belt a library out of nothing and everyone came over to buy my old books. I had the place to be set up first by some woman. She thought I will like it an I did. For some reason in my dream I was upset. I had magazines from the military as well. The only ones I can recall. A few people came to buy my books. I had a Bible where a Christian guy and his Christian buddy asked if it had one particular book in it. I thought to myself yes! I don't know why I didn't say it to them. I was then transferred to get something out of my parents room and as I was talking to myself in the dream I was saying there are Christians who don't have this book? What's up with that? My dad was watching t.v. Then I revived a text message. It was from person a woman I guess I know. She mentioned if I wanted to buy weed she knew someone that would give us a pot cared and also a friend named Petra wanted to have me. I took time to reply. I said o.k to myself and then yes to the reply. As I'm driving I recollect to myself seeing the shops. I feel powerful compared to the people outside my car. Like something bad happen to them and something really good happened to me. Anyway I revived a picture of a old two story home in my mind. It has fall/Halloween decorations on it. Then I awoke from my dream.

What does this dream mean to you guys? It was really vivid and I remember the most from this dream then I ave had in a while. The room with the books was gigantic. Like bigger then a walmart that's for sure. People of all shapes and sizes asked me for questions. In this dream I saw myself as a Christian and a knowledgeable one at that. The girl with the wolf ears and tail was hot! she didn't like being called romantic gesters. lol. My niece and her friends were in the dream as well various other family. The house was much larger. My car was blue and newer then any other on the street in the dream. My cell phone was too. :/

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I also do not recall any of the titles of the games. They look like they come from the Atari and also some we're compact disc. The Pepsi containers were very old. Older then I am in real life. The cell phone came from sprint and the car was like a I don't know. I don't know cars that well. The sky was stormy still I can sense something evil all around me while I drove and nostalgic memories of my past while I looked at stores. Even know the girl who texted me friend was Petra. My cousin's daughter is named Petra.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A friendly bump to see what everyone else thinks of this insane dream I just had!
It was off the hook!

new topics

top topics

join