It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is Sick after party at Chuck E Cheese... please advice what to do next!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
my suggestion is never eat fake food. it sucks, but all fast food restaurants are packed with artificial ingredients.

if i dumped a pile of chemicals on the table and said to you, 'go eat them' you would say no way.
yet if chuck e cheese hides them in the pizza its ok?

My suggestion is to prove your claims. Also watch what happens when we apply logic to this claim.

Ok so lets assume, as you claim, that the "artificial ingrediants" are what caused this sickness.

Well, then why isn't everyone that eats the pizza at every chuck e cheese nationwide not sick?

Why? Because we are dealing with a bacteria or virus here. Not poisonous chemicals (most likely).

The descriptions sound like either food poisoning, or a stomach flu.

Food poisoning is caused most likely by not cooking it good enough, or other bad handling practices.
Thats how the little bugs survive and remain on the food alive.

But seriously, if the ingrediants caused all of this, we would have thousands of people complaining at EVERY chuck e cheese location.

Just think about it for a bit.

The issue here is clearly germs or rotton food related.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Never eat cheap, crappy pizza that is served by a giant rat.

Lesson learned.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
My advice to you is

1. First and foremost, get medical attention.

2. As someone else pointed out, look for a lawyer if you want to recoup medical expenses and/or get something for your troubles. It is not unheard of for people to sue restaurants for food poisoning and make a few thousand dollars. Really bad cases can get tens of thousands of dollars.

There are a lot of lawyers out there, and frankly most of them are bad. Find a lawyer who has experience taking cases to trial and getting good results. Martindale Hubbel is a good place to start.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
first of all, if you havent already you and your family should seek medical attention. tell the MD what happened.

contact the restaurant you went to, then contact the corporate office.

next order of business, look on the internet for your city's food/restaurant inspection and certification office.
tell them exactly what happened.

good luck.

Yup medical folks will know how to handle it and exactly who should get involved to protect the public.Hope you all feel better soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My advice is do absolutely nothing and move on with your life.Why dwell on an upset stomach?Way too much time on your hands

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ever watched the movie FOOD, INC ???

I watched the full length movie/documentary today and it will explain everything to you and I'm surprised the Americans have'nt already demonstrated over this...

America is getting sicker and sicker because of what goes in to your food and how it's processed. Watch the movie and you will be foolish not to change the way you all eat.

E-Coli and other similiar illnesses caused by food is very real; when cows are allowed to go back to eating grass as they were built to, 80% of E-Coli would disappear from the stomachs of all your cattle that goes in to your meat & dairy products.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join