It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA groping solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here's an idea. How about "touching back" anyone who touches the genitalia of either yourselves or your loved ones?
I just bet these gropers would start crying and scream assault from the rooftops ! "Hey buddy, i touched you back because it looked like you might of had a gun in your pocket !"
It would be interesting to see where it leads to if enough people did it. The authorities are going to look extremely stupid if they try to prosecute people for assault while they are doing the exact same thing.
If everyone groped the gropers they would demand that they don't have to grope anymore!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You know the TSA dudes and gals really don't want to touch your stinky parts. Think about the day they have. Most Americans are fat many have a loose relationship with hygene products and these people have to grope around in mounds of flesh because it's their job.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i wonder what they would do if you rolled up with like a 12 inch cucumber in your pants?
would they bust you for concealing a vegetable in your draws or intent to fake a large member while traveling

Oh and touching them back.....No Bueno.... will just get you locked up for resisting/assault ....and whatever other BS charge they may wanna tack on for #s and giggles

edit on 11/22/2010 by spoonbender because: no reason

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Your thread indicates that these low-level TSA employees or "gropers" are the ones responsible for these regulations. Touching a TSA agent back after a pat down, sounds ridiculous. I'm pretty sure these people don't want to touch you as badly as you don't want to be touched.

They are just following orders and I think they are probably more pissed than you are. What would you do if you showed up to work one day and your boss sits you down and says "Alright guys, starting today you will all be responsible for groping 500 people a day."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I dont think getting arrested for sexual assault is a very good solution. if it was so bad then people wouldnt fly, seems like most people see this in perspective, and hence, dont really care.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Here's another;

Two planes, two lines, for each flight.

Line One equals current security protocol.

Line Two, metal detector only....ahem....www.boker.de....

This has the added benefit for Line two, as it would be Express! However, there would be $15 surcharge, of course. And $5 for Settlement insurance. Can't be too careful nowadays.

No check your bags (or balls) for C4, PETN, bring your own luggage and chickens too!

Let the Free market sort it out. This IS America.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr. Strange

I'm not saying they are responsible but they ARE the ones who carry out the pat downs. There has been at least one report of a TSA groper saying how much he loved his job. I'm sure there are many more who are just not so vocal about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

But if enough people did this it would bring so much attention that it would be a very uncomfortable position for TSA.
If hundreds, if not more people used the 'touch back' method imagine the mess in trying to convict so many for assault.
Would it not achieve SOMETHING at least, be it perhaps so many annoyed/embarrassed employees that they won't want to do the pat downs any more or maybe they'll just see the light as to what they are doing to those they humiliate?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I was thinking to get a realistic dildo and put it in your pants, and if they say something tell them you have a birth defect and was born with two penises.

But really they are only the people who never had a chance to see or touch nice things.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just imagine these workers, who may end up groping 20 people a day, minimum, they go home at night and have all that stuff on their minds, its got to be a strain of some kind, and others who get off on it are revisiting all of their customers, while they...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Last time I checked,it still wasn't unlawful not to wash yourself.

Just show up for screening smelling to high heaven after opting out of the scanner.

We'll see who wants to excersize their right to do whatever then.

Grope my crotch after I eat a whole cabbage and let fly the results of eating such things.

edit on 27-11-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

top topics

join