It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happend to Rancher that was shot in Arizona.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A few months ago a Arizona rancher was shot by according to authority's by a illegal alien. When the news media got hold of the story massive rally's and motivation to eject all illegal aliens out of the country in specific those of Mexican decent. What troubled me and hopefully those who read this "who gained from this trajedy".
When the Victim was found he had been shoot with his own side arm and managed to ride his atv torwards his home and died. When "police" were alerted the next day no witnesses and or real evidence except a trail that led into mexico. Proper police procedure is to not make any assumptions without proper evidence and or credible testimony from witnesess. Right away Sherriffs determined that a illegal alien had shot him, what really is funny is that the day before his brother found a stash of drugs on his property and allerted police. I have lived within the area of douglass and bissbe and know for a fact that certain police agencies have been caught "skimming" drugs and or cash from bust's to use for profit at a later time. Could it be possible that the rancher was in with these police to hide certain drugs for later retrieval by police but when his brother who knew nothing of said transactions alerted the authority's all drugs found were confiscated by honest police. When you think about it why would he be shoot with his own weapon? Only person that you would ever hand over a weapon to is a police officer for his own safety and if it was a Illegal why no signs of a struggle and only one set of footprints? My idea would be to check the entry cameras for that day to see if any sherriffs employes were seen entering the US via Agua Prieta which is the border town next to douglas. If all it took was one man to walk a few miles to the border and state that he was on vacation no questions would be asked especially if he was a police officer. I'm not saying that illegal immigration is right but those who are in charge of upholding the law sometimes are the ones who are commiting these crimes. Not all police are this way but you get a few bad apples in a while and its real tempting to do this. Not only that but right away the department recieved more funding to combat this "threat". Any and all ideas are welcome.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Not looking for a argument but please dont get mad just think about it and look to other situations where people has either commited suicide died under unusual circumstances and try to piece everything together and the response of authority's.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, he was a rancher because he didn't go to school.

He didn't have enough money, being a rancher, so he tried illegal profiting.

Now he dead. BACK2SHKOOL BACK2SHKOOL to prove to my dad that im not a fool.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What makes you think that he was shot by his own gun? His gun was still fastened and secured in the holster. Seems to me that he didn't even get the chance to use it. Plus, even with multiple gun shots (head, torso, back), only one bullet was found in his body. The shooter also shot his dog.

With the arrest of eight (if I remember correctly) smugglers and over 250 lbs of narcotics from the prior day, this incident looks more like a calculated hit from the cartel. I'm sure the authorities have a very good idea of who is responsible, but can't go into A.P. to investigate or arrest.

Please don't paint this man, Mr. Krentz, in conspiracy. He was very decent, very respected (by illegals and locals), and was known for taking care of the illegals that were wounded, thirsty, and lost. He was also a huge asset to the local communities throughout Cochise County.

-Sour
(I should add that I'm a 'former local')

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
Well, he was a rancher because he didn't go to school.

He didn't have enough money, being a rancher, so he tried illegal profiting.

Now he dead. BACK2SHKOOL BACK2SHKOOL to prove to my dad that im not a fool.

You're an idiot.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Actually no arrest were made one person of interest was named but never reported he was a us citizen but no word on that. If he knew they were drug smugglers why would he go out to investigate since they could be a threat why didnt he call the police before going out there. Why didn't sherrifs keep a eye on property if it happend one day prior. Its all a joke and the police are involved. For one i know personaly a woman that was sentenced to 4 years in prison for cocain smuggling and also 3 border agents and 2 sherrifs were arrested in 1994 she would travel threw the border on particular days when they were on shift. Anybody can be bought in these times and not to knock the man but he could have been doing that. Alot of people of whom you think are good are really not. So far as the eight arrest made yes they were mules packing drugs but one thing that you may not know is that they dont work for the cartel's they cant pay the coyotes for the passage so they get options and ussually they are the ones found dead in the desert. If the us goverment made a plan to charge for temp visas lasting six months to a year and charged what the coyotes did no one would want to risk bringing drugs they would rather pay at the gate with certain exceptions as to if they get work they pay taxes on a check like everyone else and register with local MVD for a temp AZ id with proff of sometype of residency and a us citizen would have to sponser them in case they never returned the sponser will be held liable and or jail time. If this was implemented then Border patrol would concentrate on real drug runners because there is no way in hell that a real drug smuggler would ever go to a gate and face homeland security plus getting finger printed and put into a system. Along with id verification the money that would be collected could go torwards our own financial problems in this country.

top topics

join