It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli wanted by Colombia released in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Israeli wanted by Colombia released in Russia

news.yahoo.com

He was sentenced in absentia to nearly 11 years in prison for his role in the 1980s training of far-right paramilitary groups responsible for mass murder and widespread land theft during a more than decade-long reign of terror across Colombia's countryside.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A former Israeli military officer, was responsible for the training of far-right paramilitary groups (connected to Pablo Escobar), who were in return responsible for political assassinations, theft, land grabs, civilian killings, and the list goes on. This mayhem went on for 10 years. Without proper military training, Escobars small military might not have been as effective, and may have brought a closer end to the drug war that was going on in Colombia.

Why is this man getting a free pass back to Israel, and not a Colombian prison? I don't know. But what I do know is, training people to kill innocent civilians, makes you an accomplice to humanitarian violations. He helped train solders, that eventually killed innocent, and he should be given the Siodine.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

Why is this man getting a free pass back to Israel, and not a Colombian prison? I don't know.

I bet this is revenge for Viktor Bout. Russia is mad, because Viktor Bout (Lord of War, Merchant of Death) was extradited from Thailand to the US. One of the charges against him, included selling arms to the FARC (Colombia).

Related thread

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz

A former Israeli military officer, was responsible for the training of far-right paramilitary groups (connected to Pablo Escobar), who were in return responsible for political assassinations, theft, land grabs, civilian killings, and the list goes on. This mayhem went on for 10 years. Without proper military training, Escobars small military might not have been as effective, and may have brought a closer end to the drug war that was going on in Colombia.

Why is this man getting a free pass back to Israel, and not a Colombian prison? I don't know. But what I do know is, training people to kill innocent civilians, makes you an accomplice to humanitarian violations. He helped train solders, that eventually killed innocent, and he should be given the Siodine.

news.yahoo.com

Agreed! Just like Hamas and Hezzbolah leaders should be held responsible for strapping bombs onto Palestinians to bomb Israeli citizens. Their Iranian backers might be culpable too I would think.
edit on 19-11-2010 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I would bet hes a hero in Isreal.....
line 2

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

All jewish terrorists are, aren't they?

He won't get to be Prime Minister though. You have to blow up Americans to get that honour.

top topics

join