It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is the Internet age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It has been the Internet age for a while now. Can anybody link to pictures or other visual evidence of Alien craft or beings, that is very likely not altered?
If not on the internet itself, maybe somebody can provide a link for a peer to peer network, such as Emule or bittorrent, that contains image or videos depicting Alien craft artifacts or beings and are most likely real.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i think "google" is a good tool in the internet age

there also some good pics and videos in the ATS media part
edit on 9-11-2010 by angrydog because: add

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I consider all UFO pictures and videos suspect unfortunately so I can't help you. I saw a UFO once in 1986 with several friends so I'm pretty sure they are out there but as for pictures and videos too many hoaxers, too many motives.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

And unfortunately, even if a picture can be shown that is likely to not be altered (which isn't really possible, as evidenced by a few hoaxes on these forums), anything that isn't a blob or a light in the sky and detailed could be a model, or a misidentification.

It's fun to speculate, but at some point speculation isn't enough. I'm beyond that point myself, and have yet to see any photographic or video evidence that's convincing of extraterrestrials. There are way too many variables involved, and too many simpler explanations that come right here from planet Earth. Even if we had a clear picture of a real craft that wasn't something we know, there's nothing that says it's alien. Even if we get a clear picture or video of what appears to be an alien being, we can't know if it was real without physical evidence as well. The hole goes deeper and deeper.

I'm still here though, so maybe one day I'll be convinced. I keep waiting.

(Though, I was more convinced of the reality of visiting ETs before I came to this site, and have since slid further into skepticism about the idea, so there's that.)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I understand your point (if it is that point you are trying to make) but ultimately I think it is a straw-man argument.

top topics

join