It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Frightening Link Between Phase Changes And Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A new model outlining how increased terrorism arises in todays society. Article in ArXiv Blog.

Military action can dramatically increase the pool from which terrorists are recruited, according to a new computer model of the how radical behavior spreads.

Thats it in a nutshell. We all knew it, but its nice to have pretty graphs. Leave Middle East = Less Terrorists

This is how simple the whole game is right now, folks. But notice how TPTB hinge on the fantasy game - their power depends on it. They benefit from staying there, and increasing genuine terrorism - the little amount there is aside from state sponsored terrorism. These people running the show are literally certifiable.

It's Official: People In Power Act As If They Have Brain Damage

Coupla great articles.

Check 'em out.

PEACE

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Another recent thread I started regarding terrorism:

RT: Foiled or Faked: FBI 'entrapment' tactics fuel home-grown terror?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You mean we are causing the terrorism? But i thought they hated us for our freedoms.

Just kidding. You cant blame them really, If some other country had invaded the united states the same kind of "terrorism" would be happening. The american government are the real terrorists and fit the definition of the word better than the people we are fighting.

I liked the power=brain damage article too. Power has always corrupted the human mind, which is one of the reasons why trying to vote new politicians into power will never change anything.

join