It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Backer Stomped On Head Outside Kentucky Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh the humanity, another incident where frustrated people lash out at each other as a result of their political beliefs/stance. Lauren Valle, a volunteer for MoveOn.org got her head stomped on Monday night outside of a debate between Paul and Conway.
I'm not going to get into right/left here, we know there are crazies on both sides, but this guy looked like he really wanted to stomp her good, and if the other guy hadn't immediately recognized the wrong doing and stopped it, I think the stomper would have drawn blood, you can see it in his eyes and body language, wtf!
Of course this vid is but a slice of the incident, but surely she did not deserve that, as does no one standing up for their beliefs.

"These supporters were not very nice to me and my message, which is the same as everyone else. I just wanted to get out here with a sign, but I got my head stepped on," Valle told Louisville's Fox41. "I have a bit of a headache."

It was not immediately clear whether anyone would be charged in the incident. There was no sign either candidate -- Paul is the Republican nominee; Conway, the Democrat -- witnessed the scuffle. Paul's campaign called the incident "incredibly unfortunate" and said "violence of any kind has no place in our civil discourse and we urge supporters on all sides to be civil to one another."

www.politicsdaily.com...

spec

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Did you perform a search? This is already being discussed, look under recent posts.

join