It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting things about Lazar's alleged security badge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Access = what areas of a facility you could walk into
Security Level = what projects you were privy to, and the level of information you had access to for those projects

Two different things...

I find it interesting that some members of ATS give
"Dr Dan Burisch" any credence at all!
I mean come on have you read some of the stuff he
has come out with? sounds like utter BS.

I don't state I'm giving him any credence. However, I do wonder if there is also a degree of truth in the standard "Aviary" or "Camelot" lore. The reason for this, is that there are minor details (like these with the badge) that just seem way too cumbersome to hoax outright, (i.e. matching security code colors, etc.) and like to point out these odd coincidences.

It's kind of like the "Strawberry Ice Cream" comment made on UFO CoverUp Live! back in the 80's (also involving the "Aviary" group)... While at first it seems absurd and silly....think about it. If you had a single, hard gum (as claimed for the alien biology), were a vegetarian, etc., what would YOUR favorite food be?

Again, no reason to take it at face value, but even something like the MJ-12 docs. Even throwing out those that seem fake, or even when looking at just some minute little details, there's a remarkably consistent overall storyline here....one way too consistent to be the sum of multiple researchers and hoaxers, and to have the kinds of coincidences in them, would take a LOT of research (and this is pre-Internet research mind you...the kind in Libraries with microfiches, books, real government files, etc.). Just seems like an awful lot of work for a joke.

Doesn't mean it's true, but I find it difficult to just dismiss such coincidences out of hand.

<< 1   >>

join