It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Every Body "docotr KNix voice"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is my second introduction post.

Let me explain myself and the knowledge path I was on.

I was naive and seeked knowledge on how humans came to be. I searched the mass media archieves and made a 10hr production cutting all history documents into one series. while reviewing history i noticed a big gap between cavemen and the pyramids but was offered no explanation.

I had a feint interest in ufos but only from the view point of how big the universe was and the likleyhood of them exisitng. On an acid trip I had an experience where on a foggy night, walking home 3am in morning, my friend and I experienced 5 flashes of lightning all evenly , mathematically spaced apart with no thunder. Only explantion was from a ufo but who knows.

Next event was 911, and I was glued to the tv for the next histroical event to change the path of mankind. At first I bought the story. Next I found alex jones and infowars. My eyes were open to the Oklahoma bombing, first trade centre bombing, truth of 911 and everything changed.

Our Kings had not changed since the ruthless times and treated us as fodder I realized. I was brought up believeing they were looking after us. I would speak to friends and family trying to tell them that we are in danger as our rulers are not on our side. I Was manly faced with ridicule but accepted as I knew they were still blind so just keep on my path.

I Was so distressed after Iraq war and lack of faith in humans that I began to die inside and had Leukiemia. Through love of family I fought the disease with knowledge of metaphysics (and chemo) and got through it. Next chapter I decided to get fit and wanted to be a survivor. I Found some european metal with folk melodies and found my ancenstor blood in my viens. This gave me strength and pride of my people.

I am proud of my blood as I believe others should be proud of their blood. I dont however want to take over all nations and erase their culture and install my own. I like the diversity of all cultures and they remain that way. I am aware of Islam goal to take over the whole world with islam within next 20 years and am against it. I think the people are welcome in all countries but their religon is not. My opinion.

Next I learnt more about ufos and aliens. Was amazed as I learnt about their history on earth and this was the missing peice to mainstream histroy taking caveman to civilized men.

I feel that our goverment is in chaos, our infrastructure deteriorating, our youth all pitching hopes on being hip hop stars, models rockstars, throughing away education. I cant see a good future, but I am trying to make one. I have a pregnant wife, I am a water engineer so I can help fix our society.

I feel we are really in the eye of the storm now. It is so calm. I believe the black hand was trying to start nuclear war by sinking korean boat and blaming on the north koreans. But the koreans are too smart. They have a great society, I say this as I type this In korea , (i am Australian).

Basically, humans seemed to be on a screwed path. We hide in the shadows and stop anyone from turning the light on as it will show our fears.

To all entities that read this. Lets unite. All races. Lets make a new Spiritual relegion based on all. Lets bow our heads to the higher intellegence around us. Lets brainstorm and work together. Lets sweat together building our world, drink and laugh together. This is my path or to die trying. Whos with me.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow am I glad I shared that with you all. Thank you everyone for your support........
Bwaa hhaa ha hhaa, ........ALONE

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Regarding this quote:

"To all entities that read this. Lets unite. All races. Lets make a new Spiritual relegion based on all. Lets bow our heads to the higher intellegence around us. Lets brainstorm and work together. Lets sweat together building our world, drink and laugh together. This is my path or to die trying. Whos with me. "

I believe that spiritual practice with no old ties and where everything is up to you in daily life has already arrived(Falun Dafa was made public in China in 1992) and therefore I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. I will say nothing more, happy reading!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL
This is my second introduction post.

More than one intro post?

On an acid trip I had an experience where on a foggy night, walking home 3am in morning, my friend and I experienced 5 flashes of lightning all evenly , mathematically spaced apart with no thunder. Only explantion was from a ufo but who knows.

Only explanation isnt really a "ufo". Acid and lightening flashing in repeated amounts just equals nature doing its normal not so UFO-ish activity. Taking acid can make you see and think just about anything from what I hear. So probably no ufos there.

I am a water engineer so I can help fix our society.

What is a "water engineer"? And what do you propose to do, as a 'water-engineer' to "help fix our society"?

edit on 8-4-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

How do you explain 2 people seeing the flashing lights.

Hmm, water engineer. How can water help life on earth..............hmmm.... well BUTT HEAD, if you can't figure that out I think you should focus on below top secret.

top topics

join