It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Out Of US On HPH Nov 8-11'Trouble'Window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I found this on Rense.com,if true I think it is very interesting that Obama is not going to be in the US during this time frame!!Just thought I would put it out here to get your thoughts on it.Here's the link to the story.
Obama to arrive in India on Diwali night
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
So what do you think?Coincidence or what?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Are you thinking riots if the republicans don't win, or some sort of false flag operation so the elections can be canceled if it looks the Dems are gonna lose? What dangers are you pointing to?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

From what I have read on the Web Bot report,this time frame is suppose to be a major tipping point..I dont have any idea myself as to what might happen,who knows.I just thought it was interesting that Obama was to be out of the US during this time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I hope he keeps his head down. I really don't think he is as well loved overseas as he thinks he is. That is about all we need is for him to get shot in India,starting an international conflict.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

One can only hope!

Maybe when the republicans take over they will be looking for him. He has a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The G20 group is also going to demand the US devalue the dollar during that time frame.
Bad cess coming down.

new topics

top topics

join