It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

colleen thomas - alien contactee and now time traveller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i couldnt stop laughing, and i really dont know where to put this.. i decided to make a seperate thread as if this is put on the official thread about her prediciton, it runs the risk of turning it into a joke thread.

we know collen thomas the `pleadian contactee` who claims that october 13th is an et invasion?
she has been retracting some of the statements today saying it will just be a holographic false flag and the `real event will be sometime in october`...

now on her recent activity section she said the following...

I am Archangel Destiny and in the future I will be a male Pleiadian astrophysicist after I'm done being a human female. My future self has come back in time to help his former self help all of you with what he knows.

Those who want to help me advance my physics and technologies can donate at my wild colleen dot com website, there is a button there for that. You awake people are all broke so you don't have ties to materialism, small donation from such a large audience is powerful"

www.youtube.com...

if you dont believe me here is a screenshot of it!

so here we have it, not just an alien contactee but an actual alien and a time traveller!!
edit on 9-10-2010 by daluniverse because: to link!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

No thanks...I dont feel like "renting" a video..
2nd....................

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I was online typing in her channel when she suddenly changed over 90% of her vids for rent, she #ed herself when she got too greedy, people from other countries couldnt view anything anymore, poor moron, i knew she was a fraud from the first time i saw her alien invasion warning video, its the same as the 2008 video from blossom of gfl or w/e but with an upgraded female with huge tits

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
I was online typing in her channel when she suddenly changed over 90% of her vids for rent, she #ed herself when she got too greedy, people from other countries couldnt view anything anymore, poor moron, i knew she was a fraud from the first time i saw her alien invasion warning video, its the same as the 2008 video from blossom of gfl or w/e but with an upgraded female with huge tits

yeh just in case a trigger happy mod tries to close this and divert us to the ongoing thread, this is just a lighthearted laugh at good old colleen, hence i put it in the joke section.. this isnt a `is she genuine` thread. of course we know she isnt

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
yeah this chick is super whacked.

so full of sh!zit's almost not even laughable. lol

I'll listen to Barbara Marciniak first.

[kinda like her]
haha

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Colleen Thomas report entitled, "Alien Contactee Movements" ( See, e.g. CARV ConceptActivityResearchVault.WordPress.com... ) introduces the "contactee movement" and then targets the unique [ risque photos ] charms of Colleen Thomas plying her movements over the years grabbing money ( from old men looking for a thrill ) appearing more as a red light streetwalker than snake oil salesman fraudster.

Colleen Thomas CARV report publicly circles the drop zone but without releasing any real bomb of news.

Does CARV have any special files, photos, e-mails, etc. ( something / anything ) 'holding the basis' for which the report was written? Interestingly, the report is still online.

Rumor has it, Colleen Thomas is trying to get that CARV report removed.

top topics

join