It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube is targeting truthers "me"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Today I got a message from youtube stating that if I uploaded the cleveland show 9 11 was inside job video to my channel again, my channel would be deleted along with all of my truth videos, funny thing about this is that my video only had 19 views, the original video is still up along with a bunch of others, which has over 12k hits, they claim fox took it off because of copyright , yet theres dozens of cleveland show, family guy videos on youtube with over hundred of thousands of hits, so why was i singled out and threatened? i was not the only one another youtuber that also makes truth videos was threatened as well, does this seem right to you?

edit on 6-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

the original video is still up, which has more hits than mine

In case you're wondering what my channel is its www.youtube.com/commonsense909

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
LOL YOUTUBE IS TARGETING ME.

Oh noes run for the googles...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
Today I got a message from youtube stating that if I uploaded the cleveland show 9 11 was inside job video to my channel again, my channel would be deleted along with all of my truth videos, funny thing about this is that my video only had 19 views, the original video is still up along with a bunch of others, which has over 12k hits, they claim fox took it off because of copyright , yet theres dozens of clevend show, family guy videos on youtube with over hundred of thousands of hits, so why was i singled out and threatend? i wasnt the only one another youtuber that also makes truth videos was threatened as well, does this seem right to you?

I've had 2 youtube accounts canned for uploading a: copyright material (Family guy, no less, brian singing about dope) and b: that idiotic stuff ages ago about some girl naked in a white room , woken up for food, etc, with Russian tites... nudity.

youtube targeting you?? for 911?

Do a search for 911 on youtube.. What makes you unique?

And yet, I also saw the family guy dope smoking dog singing show on other channels, go figure.. -- its not you, it's them - really...

edit on 6/10/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

join