It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uprising in Europe, PAY attention!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

Originally posted by Phedreus
reply to post by p51mustang

And how are you any different than hundreds of millions of other people on earth? Many with tales to make your soul weep. But yet, to have no family, to have made no friends or loved ones to rely on must be a very bitter pill indeed. Alas it proves my point rather poignantly. Where is the government in your time of need? Where are all those taxes you paid in with the knowledge that it would be there to see you through just such as this? They exist at the whim of some bureaucrat to which you are nothing but paperwork. Where are the altruists who sate their need to feel superior and noble by willingly throwing away billions to warlords and despots in countries oceans away in the name of humanism and compassion while your needs lies at their feet?

No! I for one am not willing to live my life in such a way. I will be slave to no man or institution. I will look to me and mine first with the best of my ability, asking nothing from any other man than that he do the same. Everything after that is gravy.

Spoken like one who is healthy enough and making ends meet on their own steam without recourse to any public organisation. Perhaps you'll be happy to have your words printed on a card that you can wear if you ever find yourself down and out and incapable of looking after yourself! That should stop the do-gooders from forcing any assistance on you.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Originally posted by p51mustang
My fellow americans-or-
you broke down losers -listen up-
Nobody wants to hear your bellyachin..so no whining
about your kids or being sick.. grampa and grandma
will be fine out on the streets..hobo adventure time.
So look- theres a new jobs training camp opening up
if you've been tagged usable -then report tomorrow-
24-7 child mentoring programs are available for your
stinky juvenile cases. sign up now..next batch please..
My fellow americans
or you ragged scum suckers-listen up---
yada yada --
-and this process is repeated in city after city
town after town.. the boys and girl raised for the wars effort..
momma died of hepititus and daddy was tazed to death..
gramma hit in a cross walk-grampa shot in a robbery attempt.
or some sad story you can tell walking -
GO ON GIT- YOU CANT WORK OR FIGHT -SO GET LOST!
i'm sick of reading about all you needy trash sorters
if you want basic food shelter a clothes then just go to prison.
free medical care when you get shanked..
the state will raise your kids that have the criminal gene,so studies have shown..
just listen to the proper authorities- the world is full of useless malcontents
that should be rounded up and shot..put down like a worn out mule.
gypsies-darkies of all sort -refugees- parasites..vermin..
fags, queers,sickos,druggies, drunkards,creeps,
the white trash, blind, retarded, ugly..
and those crazy messed up vets..
YOU ALL SHOULD JUST GO OFF YOURSELVES..
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON AMERICA!

Nicely put, p51mustang. It must be wonderful being a stark-raving rightie - no need for morals or concern for anyone less well off as long as they put in their 16-hour days on minimum wage and disappear when not being profitted by. All the rest of the time, you can just kiss-ass those with the money and hope that they dribble a little your way because they can see you want to be one of them..

It is a sickness and we cannot blame the sick for being so or even for not recognising that they are sick. Love and compassion will hopefully win over one day but I must admit that they're taking a hammering at the moment.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Many people in my neighborhood and at work are starting to notice an increase in violent crimes in New York City. There have been several homicides in Chelsea, the hippest and most crime-free neighborhood in Manhattan...one just two nights ago right around the corner from my apartment.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This could happen in the states. I haven't read all the replies, but has anyone mentioned the Rodney King riots in LA? If people get mad enough, one little incident can cause a riot. Kinda like Marie Antoinette "Let them eat cake" reference that helped start the French Revolution.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roadie
It's a whole different mentality over in Europe than in America. Europeans aren't afraid to speak up, to protest. Us Americans just let these people govern us, complain about what is happening at work(if you're fortunate enough to have a job), and go about our lives. We just merely sit around and expect the government to fix itself. It's almost as if we've been hypnotized and drugged to just be complacent about what is going on in this world.

You probably have been drugged by fluoride in the water.

Most of Europe's water isn't fluoridated. And now TPTB are copping it...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join