It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High pitched thrumming, like a helicopter but higher, and medium-pitched sound like milking machine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Ok, first off, lay off Robbo. He's only trying to help.
No one thinks your lying, look at the other threads on this site, some are a lot more far fetched then yours, and no one passes them as being lies.
We are just trying to eliminate logical possibilities before we start assuming ' aliens are brainwashing us'
To be honest i think your a scared to bits by this, and is why you are thinking its aliens, don't get yourself worked up.
Where abouts in New Zealand do you live? I too live in New Zealand. I could shed some light on the noise.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If it was brainwashing, why would the brainwashing allow you to continue to ponder the possibility that you were being brainwashed? One would think that the "possibility that I am being brainwashed" would be the very first thought that would be washed away. It makes all the rest SO much easier!

Also, are all the members of the "hum club" unhappy with their membership? I am just curious.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think it's all interesting. . .though I have no idea what a milking machines sounds like. As for the "milking shed" feeling, not sure. Perhaps it could be a variation of a pulse detonation type engine. Not sure what they're calling those engines these days. It would be interesting to discover that some sort of gravity amplifier might disrupt or somehow influence our minds. I suppose a most easy answer is that a strong electromagnetic field might be generated. . .which could do it. Very interesting, though.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Divine Strake because: Too much coffee makes me type too fast.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by TheAssociate

OK, Assoc,

You can afford to laugh.

I heard this, that is why posted it. Let me tell you, when stuff like this happens, it is terrifying.

And I really need to find out what is happening here.

Maybe I am the first death before the rest of you.

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while, so you think this milking machine will come for us next...Do the things that go bump in the night frighten you?....What do you mean by this?

"I had these horrible thoughts that something was draining our brains and/or bodies. It honestly felt like a milking shed."

Sounds to me like you have been reading to much into aliens and there brain/mindcontrol visitations.....But you got to ask yourself would they be so sloppy as to create noise during such things. Maybe they have found out that you are a person who knows stuff, and they want to see what you know....or it could be any number of explainable random noises....I wouldn't lose sleep over any of those scenarios.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

You are right, I did not mean to attack people. And thanks to all the people who have offered help.

But it happened, it was not blood pressure - if high blood pressure sounded that loud,everyone who has it would have gone nuts by now.

And when I say it was loud, it was as loud as a hoon reving his car past your window. That and the thumping.

And I have heard this once before, about 6 months ago.

Anyway, I am calmer now, and I have concluded that anything conducted secretly cannot be good - whether it is earthly governments or aliens.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Where abouts in New Zealand are you from?
Could offer some help.
Cheers

edit on 30-9-2010 by GetRadNZ because: Info.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

I am in Wanganui - but I don't know how this will help.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

OK, you will think I am nuts.

One night ago, at approx 1 am. 27th, NZ time.

I was going to sleep. There was this whirr whirr whirr and a deep underlying thump thump. I was half asleep.

This really loud thrumming and like pump pump pump kept going for about ten minutes. It seemed to go up and down streets.

You UFO guys, can you please explain this?

Hi Cat (brother or sister), the sound of a machine waking you up sounds familiar to me. About a week ago, I made a thread, in my first post in that thread I mention a "train sound", besides other things.

"When I was around 5 years old, my 1 year older sister and me shared the room in my parents department, in a fifth floor of a 10 stories building. An strong noise, something like an old train starting (some members in ATS relation that to out of body experience)"

(How I went from Abducted to Contacted. - Part #1).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

That is very interesting, true.

Maybe the train wheels and my sound could be similar?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

That is very interesting, true.

Maybe the train wheels and my sound could be similar?

Yes, maybe. I really wish that helped you. If you need it, please feel free to ask me this way or by message.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I don't have much to add to this topic but I have actually heard this noise several different times.
The topic name is a perfect description of the sound, although I've never heard a milking machine before, just what I imagine it to sound like heh.
But yes, I've heard it aswell, not for while though. In total I've probably heard it outside my window half a dozen times in my life. It's definitely not a train.
One thought is, maybe it is just a nightly police/military helicopter practicing drills, one of the so called "silent" ones, but since it's usually at the dead of night, all noise is amplified and it's easier to hear.
The sound is stationary though. Interesting to see others who have heard this aswell.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

That is so interesting, Sik,

But my sounds were going up and down streets as far as I could hear and that is why I thought they were milking something - being a kiwi I am familiar with the sound of milking machines.

Or, as I said before, putting something in.

Whatever it is, it is creepy but I am glad to know it is not just me going nuts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join