It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hollinwell Incident: What was it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I just love coming across strange stories I've never heard of before. Yesterday I was reading The Fortean Times and came across this article about the Hollinwell Incident of 1980, in which nearly 300 people fell ill during a middle school band performance. The exact cause is unknown to this day. Here's a link to the article: www.forteantimes.com...

edit on 16-9-2010 by Flatwoods because: edited for grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This reminds me on the symptoms shown by the women protesting at Greenham Common peace camp. The women claimed to have been attacked by electromagnetic waves and experienced similar illnesses. This also happened in Great Britain in the early eighties.

Doctors are compiling a report on the condition of a number of Greenham Common peace women who have had symptoms which are consistent with the known neurophysiological effects of electromagnetic waves, or low level radiation.

These symptoms range from headache and dizziness to difficulties of concentration or memory. Fears of electronic "zapping" have led peace women at the camp to keep a record of ill-effects reported by their groups over the past year.

Claims that this has revealed a pattern of illness will be presented by the peacewomen at a media briefing in London today. They will report that at least 40 women present at different points around the nine-mile perimeter of the American cruise missile base have experienced similar symptoms, at the same times.
- The Guardian
Monday March 10 1986

via
mindjustice.org...

microwave attak

(This video is part of the Monarch: The New Phoenix Program)
www.esoterictube.com...

Further info:
loveforlife.com.au...

Governments test all kinds of weapons on their unaware populations. Unless the evidence against these tests is overwhelming, such tests are never admitted openly. If caught, governments usually hide behind national security.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Drunkenshrew because: clarification

join