It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On-Line MatchMaking Websites Information Gatherers for GOV???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
For example, Tickle.com. They make you take all kinds of personality tests, questions about your personal life, etc. Is it possible that the government is using these websites as a tool for gathering information about the populace? I.E. - CIA recruiters, federal background investigations, etc.

Mr. M

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are secret govt departments running internet sites.I`ve started a thread in business on this site asking for company details of this site some of the answers are quite funny.just imagine that the govt are running this site and the rings game is a way of recruiting.You got to admit this site is well run for the amount of people that are running it as a hobby.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory I bet no one would think of except for us conspiracy theorists lol

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow, never thought of it that way. They could also match you up with whoever they wanted, effectively �engineering� the genetics of generations to come.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The reason they ask you so many questions about your personality and habits on there is to match them up with others, so you can find a better suited match, like common interests and goals.

I wouldnt put it past the govornment to actually consider such a thing, but its unlikely. Most of the guys on those sites are 40 year old virgins who work for the govornment anyway.

top topics

join