It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cookin up conspiracies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'd like to start off first this is for fun and entertainment. It is just a story being passed on from me to us here at ATS. Others would say OK O'Brien put on your foil suit but here at ATS it will be amusing.

The other day the ol' lady is feeding the kid watching the Food Network. Barefoot Contessa was on. It is hosted by Ina Garten, who is owner of the Barefoot Contessa brands, I am sure we have all seen her stuff here or there.
I plop down on the couch, open the laptop and ATS pops up. The missus chimes in with a "you and that effin site." (even tho i've convinced her to move 3/4's way cross country because it's imperative to survival, I still get you and that effin site, geez) She then adds you and your people can find a conspiracy about anything. I look at her sarcastically and tell her that everything is a lie.
After a few minutes the show returned and she looks at me and says I bet Ina is an alien. I look at her and smile and say I bet you I can dig up some dirt on her that could be spun into a conspiracy. Little did I know that it would be easier then first expected. So first things first, I checked out who her husband is. For you that know who Ina is you would look to her husband for some nefarious deeds before looking at this motherly archetype.
So with a quick visit to wiki and then to Forbes I fnd that Jeffery Garten has been head of private banks and healthcare insurance firms he has worked for Kissinger, Carter, Clinton. he has been on staff for the Sec of State. He has chaired Lehman Brothers, Yale professor ...Etc.. follow this link. people.forbes.com...

So, I am smiling from ear to ear and wifey is beside her self but still skeptical. She says that that stuff doesn't mean a thing (prob right) and that those are just jobs because he is good at what he does. She then says well what about Ina? So...(not as exciting but note worthy) Ina Garten (Rosenburg) was a White House nuclear policy analyst up until 78 where she then left the govt job and bought a store in the Hamptons called Barefoot Contessa, hence the name. Odd thing is I can not find a damn thing from where her folks are from or any lineage what so ever.
Thats all I got. Please don't think I'm saying Ina or Jefery Garten are the anti-christ or greys.( could be) Just found it funny that just an innocent comment could open a door to something conspiracy. Hope it was worth the read. Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Just goes to show,"Ya never know!"

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
HA HA!!! Hey I hear if you watch close enough you'll see her second set of eyelids blink. You can also reverse the audio from her show and hear a msg about greys being the antichrist!
Interesting info - and I can just picture the exchange between you and your wife while this is going on. Ah, priceless moments...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I'd like to start off first this is for fun and entertainment. It is just a story being passed on from me to us here at ATS. Others would say OK O'Brien put on your foil suit but here at ATS it will be amusing.

The other day the ol' lady is feeding the kid watching the Food Network. Barefoot Contessa was on. It is hosted by Ina Garten, who is owner of the Barefoot Contessa brands, I am sure we have all seen her stuff here or there.
I plop down on the couch, open the laptop and ATS pops up. The missus chimes in with a "you and that effin site." (even tho i've convinced her to move 3/4's way cross country because it's imperative to survival, I still get you and that effin site, geez) She then adds you and your people can find a conspiracy about anything. I look at her sarcastically and tell her that everything is a lie.
After a few minutes the show returned and she looks at me and says I bet Ina is an alien. I look at her and smile and say I bet you I can dig up some dirt on her that could be spun into a conspiracy. Little did I know that it would be easier then first expected. So first things first, I checked out who her husband is. For you that know who Ina is you would look to her husband for some nefarious deeds before looking at this motherly archetype.
So with a quick visit to wiki and then to Forbes I fnd that Jeffery Garten has been head of private banks and healthcare insurance firms he has worked for Kissinger, Carter, Clinton. he has been on staff for the Sec of State. He has chaired Lehman Brothers, Yale professor ...Etc.. follow this link. people.forbes.com...

So, I am smiling from ear to ear and wifey is beside her self but still skeptical. She says that that stuff doesn't mean a thing (prob right) and that those are just jobs because he is good at what he does. She then says well what about Ina? So...(not as exciting but note worthy) Ina Garten (Rosenburg) was a White House nuclear policy analyst up until 78 where she then left the govt job and bought a store in the Hamptons called Barefoot Contessa, hence the name. Odd thing is I can not find a damn thing from where her folks are from or any lineage what so ever.
Thats all I got. Please don't think I'm saying Ina or Jefery Garten are the anti-christ or greys.( could be) Just found it funny that just an innocent comment could open a door to something conspiracy. Hope it was worth the read. Thanks for reading.

Thanks you for the post.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yeah I noticed before that in society you have to kiss a lot of $%^& to get really high up the ladder.

I don't have the right mindset to play games like that.

Good find, S+F

top topics

join