It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a sickness nobody wants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"I started to vomit brown, and my pee was brown also," Mastler said. "I kept that up all day. Then I had a night of sweating and non-stop diarrhea unlike anything I've ever experienced."

Obama should go swim there! Seems like the reality of the disaster are beginning to show effects BP cannot ignore. Once this lawsuit gets underway BP will be inundated with simular lawsuits. Sell your stock!

ipsnews.net...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
its probably just swine-flu.

On a serious note, that sounds like a rough night. Brown pee? Wow, this sounds like its taking a toll on the insides. I wonder if many more of these reports will come up.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow that it pretty scary. Thank you for posting this and sharing it with us.

I'm wondering why we haven't heard of this before now.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. We who live on the coast are sick and no doctor knows what to do. I live on the backwaters on the gulf. We have been sprayed, we hear the planes at night. I don't think they are spraying as much but it is in the soil and water.
Last week I went to the mail box, was in bed for 3 days following with sever head pain. Not a headache, I've had migraines all my life, this was continous pain. This needs to be kept in the forefront of the news.
Please don't tell me to leave, I have no means to leave , all of my family is here all of them. I own what little I have. I'm to old to start over again.
Call your local media, tell them, bug them until they do a story about it. Please do this for us.
Don't forget us, this oil disaster is far from over.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dead shrimp blues

I'm so sorry to hear that.. I wish you and your family the best, this is horrible!
Good to hear from people living there.

Even though I don't even live in the US I try to spread awareness about this disaster as often as possible. The people that is responsible for this disaster is nothing short of monsters!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I suppose its time to hope that was caused by something else, because there was a lot of corexit used. MOre than we will ever know

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

BAsed on my experience, I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have corexit poisoning. H1N1 was awful. 7 day flu. Then developed pneumonia, and then suffered from a 2 week bout of post-viral depression.

Sickest I have ever been

join