It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb Probe UFO's in High res!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
There's a big rectangle to the left thats lighter than it's surroundings.

Photo taken through office window reflecting ceiling lights as has already been pointed out. The big rectangle looks like it may be a filing cabinet or other office furniture item, or maybe even a doorway. As you say you need to alter the brightness and contrast to reveal it.

Sadly, this is the standard of the new MUFON!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

why would there be a streetlamp on in pure daylight ?

and there are other objects on there 2, 10 i count

alsi there is one BEHIND an object thats clearly partially bloked out by the object

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Another troll posting reflective glass as a cry for attention. Delete thread and ban poster.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I AGREE!!!!! The Op clearly has not used the part of his brain that would allow him/her to really consider this "sighting".

The OP turned off the part of his/her brain that told them that htis hapened over a very populated area and there should be considerable reports to back up the photos.

Like I say over and over.......photo and video clues are (ever more these days) a VERY small part of a convincing "sighting" the more people that understand that VERY BASIC concept the better off all of us interested in ufology are.........

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In my opinion, ATS needs a forum for people to post these photos and videos when they do not want anyone to attempt to explain them. People who want to believe that every reflection or speck of dust is an alien spacecraft could post their photos there. The skeptics and debunkers could stay away from that forum. Maybe the mods could remove any attempt to analyze the objects.

Just a thought and I really don't mean to offend anyone. I just think that ATS does need a true believers forum.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

The distance between them is the same as the 2 street lights right below them. Why would you think its a ufo i would never understand.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

i don't understand how these are reflections!? What if they are reflections of the crafts in question?

UFOmaster.....

Unfortunately.....

Your intense enthusiams for this topic is leading you into a "junk ufology" approach to all of this.

You need to quickly revise your approach to this area & start to focus on high quality cases & material.

If you would like me to direct you to such cases & material, please let me know & I will be very pleased to oblige.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

In my opinion, ATS needs a forum for people to post these photos and videos when they do not want anyone to attempt to explain them. People who want to believe that every reflection or speck of dust is an alien spacecraft could post their photos there.

Actually that would not work on ATS because our motto is "Deny Ignorance". If you really wanted to find the forum you are thinking of I'm sure you could find it on GLP.

I know it may often seem rude to deny ignorance with UFO's but we gotta be one with the motto at least

And yes I know it is a catch 22, the more the UFO sighting gets flagged the more views the thread gets, but as long as we are denying ignorance here, I would think that would be the only thing officially expected.

I must also jump to what has already been stated, these look more like round holes with light bulbs inside of them being reflected off of the glass the picture is being taken through.

If I see a UFO that looks unidentified I will be one of the first to admit it is unidentified and mysterious and worth looking into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join