It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NORAD & American Railways Connection with'Security Management Plan' (WIKILEAKS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, when sh*t hits the fan, just stay away from the train stations!! This document connects NORAD with the Association American Railways. The 'Terrorism Risk Analysis and Security Management Plan' was written by both NORAD and the Association of American Railways for 'integrating railroad personnel into appropriate militray planning and execution efforts.'

KINDA SOUNDS LIKE NAZI GERMANY, EH?!

file....__._/file/norad-to-railways.pdf

AND

http://__._/wiki/NORAD_HQ_to_Association_of_American_Railways_(2002)

[edit on 26-7-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's called "Continuity of Government" Ot repersents the continuation of authority a midst some disaster where ther is none.... and then a new communist government emerges and becones the world government.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
thanks for pointing this out
there is so much useful data on wikileaks
but someone has to say "hey, holy cat poo, look at this"
thanks
seataka

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The next question is, when will it be acted upon? The American people are finally opening their eyes on how these corrupt elite are running the game, and I wonder if time is running out.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

I don't know. I first learned of this strategic plan from Northcomm in 2004.. They did not say when this might happen, they only said that it was likely to happen, they also did not say why either. They only state that of there were some biological attack or some major disaster that they would moniter the situation underground and call out orders from underground secret locations.

top topics

join