It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on our remote viewers....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I first heard about remote viewing for m a TV show back in the early 90s where some Geraldoesque news caster was talking about how the Russians would us this type of tactic during the cold war and it could be taught to anybody. So they would put people in different parts of the world and the remote viewers would describe or draw where they were. They were very accurate but it was TV. So I am on the fence on where I fall. I do tend to believe in it. I myself have experienced odd stuff in the early stages of sleep. One day I googled my experience and it led me to this site.

So for all the folks on the boards that can remote view. Whats the gulf coast look like in 5 years? I'm not being challenging or a jerk I really wanna know if you guys can see this stuff and whats going to happen.

Thanks for your time,
BC

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If I could only learn how to remote view, I would surely like to answer that for you and everyone.

Hopefully someone who knows how will respond or give some tips.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
remote viewing is more for the here and now, if you concentrate on a person or a place supposedly you will train yourself to see what they are seeing or to see what is going on in the area of which you are concentrating on.... the future is constantly changing with each discion we make...so the future is not written in stone like our past.... its hard to say I have done research on the subject as well. Good luck finding your answer I hope its a good one and it actually happens!! I live in Tampa Fl and this is ruioning EVERYTHING!! It needs to stop now!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I looked to my left and I have SIX FRIGGIN' REMOTES, just in one room. I can never find the right one easily. Where is the one to the satellite box? It seems to always disappear and I have to watch the entire Slap Chop commercial.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I suggest picking up a copy of PSI SPIES by Jim Mars.
It will open up the world of remote viewing.
I've been practicing and it's the Real Thing!
A little cavet here, you may not like some of the things you see.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Questions are the best place to start...

This is my first answer to your question

Psychic Data Dump

Included is the manuals from at least two sites on the basic training procedures

It is a work in process.

There is a rv'er who claims to have been trained y dames on here. I havent heard anything about them in a while and I have a feeling I am going to piss them off in a little bit when I am done with the bio's part.

Marr's is an ok to good source and actually has better access to the subject then most. I have included some of their books in the bio's...

As for the BP disaster....

I have no clue...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you who posted on this those links are great. Pretty demanding stuff from the looks of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I feel as though I have remote viewed accidentally at times, many of those times right as I was falling asleep.

I would see an outline of my room, even though my eyes were closed. This has also happened where I would see other areas, even when my eyes were completely closed.

Unfortunately, I have not really honed the skill yet. But I am glad for the experiences that I have had so far.

-Sol

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

That's not remote viewing, it's called astral sight. If you read Mastering Astral Projection you will learn more about it and how to OBE.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can tell you what Swansea UK will be like in the future
I've dreamt of that and being very old in a Tropical Swansea luxury hotels palm trees Monorail Trains.
I could see what turning my mind to this query unveils.....could be nothing, but i'll give it a burn..... Location exactly? so I can see what its like now and maybe give my head a deluge of images of the area in question.
Gulf coast in general is vast, pick me a place well documented for pics and vids.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If "remote viewing" was a possibility, why then is it true that out of the MILLION or so predictions a month, not A SINGLE ONE has come true in just our generation??!!

Surely ONE of the MILLION predictions would have come true already, RIGHT?

I say its FICTION. If someone replies that I am INCORRECT, then PLEASE send me in a message the next MEGA MILLIONS winning lottery numbers.

Then I will publicly come forward and say I was wrong.

Until then, IT IS OBVIOUSLY NONSENSE!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

Read my thread if you like I have a few examples.......Prophetic Dreams dated and proven.
Sorry to link the thread OP.......waiting on locations?

P.s edit: money isn't going to make anyone truly happy.....your problems just cost you more the more money you get.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I am aware of the reading material on it. It doesn't prove anything.

My request is VERY simple!! All I ask for is a SIMPLE set of lottery numbers (Mega Millions) from ANY remote viewer!! ANY REMOTE VIEWER OUT THERE!!!!!!! Providing me a set of numbers should NOT be a hard task at all for someone who can "remote view".

I am WAITING for the numbers, and will DELIGHTED to provide status on this SIMPLE experiment.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

P.s edit: money isn't going to make anyone truly happy.....your problems just cost you more the more money you get.

You are missing the objective by a mile. ITS ABOUT PROOF, not money!!!!!!

Its a chance to VALIDATE the "remote viewers" out there, so you should be in favor of this experiament if you have faith in "remote viewing". I say its a BUNCH of BALONEY!!!

100% BALONEY!!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SunIsSon

Sadly like I said monetary gain is for fools with nothing better to do than collect Things because it makes them think they feel better. I don't need to provide lottery numbers to feed someones greed as proof. I would never seek to provide numbers on a lottery as this is the folly of fools feeding the elite, tptb(no uppercase for scum) acting like carrion on the backs of the honest working man, they deserve nothing more than a early grave.
Just if I didn't make it clear......I don't do Money ask the wife. Worthless paper or coin enslaving and holding back the human race from its real potential.
Anyways stick to the thread...The Gulf beach area?? where? so I can take a look before I nod off.

p.s edit If you wanna win the lottery £3000...... £1 a go you garanteed atleast 5 numbers so a mathematician will tell you using the 123 etc etc method.
OH and Baloney is out i'm vegetarian.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I didn't get any location so I wworked from the southern US point of view.
Bursts are terms I use for the Prophetic Portions of Sleep I get either between Sleep and waking up or Visa Versa.
This is how it came in order:
Burst1.Extended Warnings
Burst2.Womans head made from Fire and Rock.
Burst3.Gift Shop full, covered in a layer of grey.
Burst4.2000 and 3, 1s (2031?)
Burst5.Beaches growing in size(whether thats beaches going in land rising water or Lowering sea levels increasing land mass IDK).
Ps.edit Burst6. something to do with Corn Crops.
Seems while flooding my mind with images of the gulf region, my stomach began to ache alot, even relaying this post has made it act up again

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

new topics

top topics

join