It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP stealing Historic sunken treasure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seeing the recent video of the flyover the gulf and the lack of oil in the water got me to questioning what is truly happening.
If you look at the BP cameras Here you can clearly see that whatever it is that is gushing out of the well they are not very successful at getting it.
Now with all of that “crude” or should we call it crud coming out of that well you would figure the gulf would have HUGE pockets of crud all over the place.
The new flyover video shows sheen on the water and a bunch of close-up stills of semi heavy concentrations. The old video showed heavy concentrations everywhere.
Is there a chance we can agree the shore cleanup is a farce at best?
Truly compare the old flyover to the new one; it seems the oil was worse or thicker than the new video.
Ok you say that is the corexit that sinks it.
Just how much are they putting into the crud to make it all disappear?
And if it is the corexit, and the oil disappears how did this “same” oil make its way to Texas against the Gulf stream? Now said oil has been taken to the “superdoopercrimelab” and has been tested positive to be from the deepwater horizon gusher.
Oh come on “this will go on your permanent record” comes to mind.
Now I understand that Louisiana is “covered” in oil, well some parts are but does it not make sense that Florida would be absolutely drenched in oil before Texas got any?
Now just out of coincidence there seems to be many shipwrecks in the area.
Source
Now use your brain and question, this is widely thought to have been a planned event but people say it is to sell corexit. I don’t buy it.
Why spend billions on cleanup to make millions in sales? The math is all wrong.
Why are gold prices skyrocketing as of late?
Yes we control and manipulate the market to adjust the price of gold, but only you and I will pay for that. People that have gold when the dollar crashes will not worry about the USD they will exchange the inflated gold for (insert currency name).
Yes I know that this conspiracy encompasses a lot of “theories” but it does fit quite comfortably don’t you think?
I smell a rat.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i forget who started the thread but someone supplied information stating the gold market was going to burst.

so it seems as if it really doesn't matter where you put your money, some large corporation will get their hands on it and we'll get our faces shoved in the "crud" some more.

Plus I wouldn't doubt that they are stealing sunken treasure since they apparently take part in harming mustangs.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I'm sorry... are you suggesting that the oil leak is just a cover for a mass treasure hunt??

That has to be one of the wildest "out there" theories I’ve ever heard

Surely they could just go look for treasure without polluting miles of the ocean and coastline.

Forgive me if I’ve misread your meaning... it’s late and I’m tired...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

It's either that or dig up the treasure you've found and give it to the good ole USA because it has historic value and receive only honorable mention for the find.
So, yes that is exactly what I am proposing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sorry, but a boatload of treasure pales in comparison to the stock-wrangling profits made off this job. I'll buy into your theory as a secondary perk for BP, cause if there's money to be made (or stolen) these bastards will do it!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK, I'm not so sure about the treasure down there, but there certainly is. In the "real" world, we should realize that it would only take one, very small word, from one of our massively powerful and wealthy masters, to do just about anything.

So, I'm thinking about it, yes, if there was something on one of those MANY ships lost down there, someone powerful enough, could devise a way to get it, at whatever cost...could be...And in the meantime, they could continue to push the Big Plan agenda, as they drive it home even further, to hose us all with their mega-disaster.

Myendica seems to be reading the propaganda. Gold is going to tank, really? Well, in the short term, it will do lots of things, up, down, all around, but what's the big picture? Where will the TRILLIONS of "dollars" of world wealth go when the US economy goes down? Really, where else CAN it all go?

Apparently few people are aware that gold is one of the world's most controlled commodities. Our masters have always appreciated it's power, which is probably why they own, almost all of it!

Right NOW, in Greece, if you had an ounce of the oh-so despised gold, you could sell it for $1,700 USD, almost $500 over "spot"!! How can this be? Figure it out. What we are told, is just not reality. The truth is, people who are really in the lurch, need to put their money somewhere, to have even a small chance of preserving what they have worked so hard for, in many cases, their whole lives. Gold is the answer (and silver too, especially for those of more modest means).

And for those thinking about grabbing some gold here in the US, at the cheap $1,200 level, and then getting a nice Grecian vacation while racking up the profits...FUGGETABOUTIT!!

Already, the MIB are making the rounds. Here locally, I have maintained a network of fellow coin and bullion dealer relationships for over a decade. Here's what's been going on. The feds are making sure that each dealer knows they are being watched essentially, and they are being told that gold "smuggling" is a problem, and that they need to do their part in reporting people who might be buying gold. God knows what the TSA Nazis are being told, and gold can be hard to "hide", it's very dense!

"Smuggling"?? Of course, we're not talking about drugs! It's not nuclear bomb material! But, if you get caught "smuggling", you're in big trouble. Gold is not supposed to be going out of the USSA at the moment. Why? figure it out. Could be they will be "confiscating" it shortly.

Not to worry, I realize few people own even a tiny bit of gold (your wedding band maybe?), but what it represents is one of the last "safety nets" you can have, when they (intentionally) collapse the US Dollar. Yes, it will be intentional. How fast will they do it? Lots of speculation, but it could be faster than we think.

What would protect you in that case? Only precious metals. Read up on it, if these are "foreign" ideas to you. For anyone with assets, it can make a big difference in how you go through your next few years.

Thanks again, I have been checking your threads, you do have good ideas, but it's amazing how many naysayers want to shoot down almost anything a person comes up with. People do need to think occasionally!

JR

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why would they need an oil spill to find and/or recover gold? Could they not do this, minus the super expensive oil spill? I realize what your saying about the dollar crashing and if they know it's going to crash, it wouldn't matter if they paid people in said currency. However, the dollar has not yet crashed so they could have just traded all of the currency for gold, instead of paying for the clean up.

I applaud the effort for this theory, though I just don't see it. I just don't see why they would need an oil spill to recover treasure. They could do that without the spill and save the billions that are being spent on the oil.

--airspoon

Edit to add: There is nothing in that article to even suggest that there is gold in those wrecks. Sure, they talk about treasures, but only referring to the archeological aspects of the wrecks, not actual gold.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I read that yesterday about the wrecks.

I can't say I follow your theory though.

BP has been the one that has found most of the newly discovered wrecks, according that article.

I can see that, BP being the one to discover them. In areas not normally accessible to humans, the underwater robots have found a few things.

Now we need to get one to search for USO bases

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's The Perfect Plan!

Well it's more like the perfect story line for National Treasure 3!
Just picture it the rich evil treasure hunter sabotages BP's well in order to search under the cover of oil to find lost ship's treasure. Now that the world is in chaos he may search as he please's posed as a clean up crew and the only man that can stop him is Nicolas Cage by finding the treasure first.

lol Sorry this sounds to much like a HollyWood movie for me to believe, but I guess you never know do you ?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sunken Treasure! Get scooby and the gang on it!

Originally posted by g146541
Seeing the recent video of the flyover the gulf and the lack of oil in the water got me to questioning what is truly happening.

lack of oil in the water whaa...?

seriously?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It's true. It's not about the oil. It IS about the gold. It's not a "sunken treasure" as you might imagine something from an old frigate. The "sunken treasure" is actually MOLTEN GOLD which is being refined by the magma below.

This has happened before in man's history. The gold of Solomon's throne came from the Netherworld, in the depths of the earth. One type of deposit that contains significant amounts of gold is hydrothermal veins. Gold is carried up from great depths with other minerals. As the GoM area is basically porous karst, whatever remains behind as it is brought to the surface will become placer deposits (gold bearing rocks).

The association of gold mineralization with volcanic and geothermal hot spring activity has long been recognized by prospectors and geologists. We now know that this association is a consequence of the hot magmas which not only cause volcanic eruptions and volcanic rocks but are also the source of the hot fluids that transport gold and other metals.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That's the beautiful thing about it, are they really going to spend billions?
Have they really spent what they say they have?
Even if this is a real oil gusher and not something else, BP just folds up and says....SORRY! All of the money is gone!
Weeks later a new oil company sprouts up.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesardy

Yes it may be, And don't you think for 1 minute of stealing my thunder and going to hollywood with it!

(Edit) For the seemingly unreal.
And if ya wanna see something that looks more like a movie but is a real life storyTANGO MIKE MIKE I know fully grown men who cannot watch this without balling their eyes out.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Have you seen the first flyover video, and then compared it to the recent one?
In the first it was years worse than the few drops of oil in the second one.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Thinking about looting ships i never considered the mining angle, good thinking.

top topics

join