It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - The Meaning of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I see Alex Jones gets ragged on a lot here, most of it unmerited in my opinion. Very few others have been as influential in various truth movements as Mr. Jones. Sure he treads the fine line of fear-mongering sometimes, but as a person who has dedicated his life to shining light on the dark hidden recesses of national government, one cannot merely take in all this information and not have a pretty sadistic outlook on our future sometimes. This is what the elite want in many ways. To keep us in fear.

This however is a message that is clear cut and most of you I guarantee will resonate with. This is Alex Jones at his best:

This is truly the core of what we as a species are facing in modern times. These are the questions that need to be asked right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't agree with him all the time but at least he tries with a pure heart and some rational. This video is really good and shows the unnerving lengths to which we will go to kill and make profit but how little we do for our fellow man once greed enters the picture. The very fabric of our being is poisoned from within. Damn desire! Can't live with it , can't "be" without it!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Amen

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow a thread without a fear-mongering title or any kind of inflammatory content gets swept under the rug. Oh how could I have been duped? Sorry people, no police violence, illegal alien violence, methane gas explosions or war drumming in this thread, move along...

The truth seems as hard as ever to illuminate.

new topics

top topics

join