It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea ordered ship sinking:spy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

North Korea ordered ship sinking:spy

www.sbs.com.au

A former North Korean agent - who claimed she bombed a South Korean airliner in 1987 on orders from Kim Jong-Il - says she believes the North's leader also ordered the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.

Radioactive gas detected in Korea
S Korea, India to discuss nuclear pact
Add your comment
Kim Hyun-Hee, who was sentenced to death but later pardoned for her role in blowing up the plane with the loss of 115 lives, was quoted by the Monthly Chosun, a magazine published by Chosun Ilbo ne
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
A spy, for who.What is this a friggen James Bond movie,here we go again with the who did what when .Enough already just blow the crap out of each other or shut up ,Is this lady just trying to get attention or does she know the truth,your guess is as good as mine but this game of who did what just gets more and more twisted each time i read the headlines.This is the last time i will read about NK/SK until an invasion force marches it's way to a glorious victory with Kim and the four horsemen leading the way

www.sbs.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-6-2010 by 12voltz]
ezinearticles.com...
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I just got done watching a video about her and her fellow spies. What a weird coincidence. :/

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

here i just found this link to her.strange coincidence
ezinearticles.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sounds more like someone grasping-at-straws in order to justify starting up sh*te in korea.. Since tonkin 2 flopped thus far..

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I don't know why I can't edit my post. Here's a video of her and the incident she was apart of at the time

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This seems higly likely to me atleast, as u can see from the video the kids are being tought right from there birth that they should respect the leader and do as he commands them to do. Giving them false limited information about the world and how life in other country´s are,that would easily be enough to keep people simple minded regarding others and even build up hatred towards them if there history tells them they have wronged them.

Watching that video though make me think back to when clinton flew to NK and got those 2 journalists in less then 3 hours when other´s had been trying since they got captured. What does he have up his sleave? (naked pics of monica?)

NK is a country that should be feared seing as they are easily ill tempered towards other´s if they feel they are being mocked or are less then other country´s.

Not to mention that they have made nuclear tests and have finally made the material needed for the H-bomb.

They might easily be temted to show there power and do something foolish just to show that they have power too and they should not be messed with.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
this is just heresay and an opinion of a former spy, a defector.

top topics

join