It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another end-time thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The king will do as he pleases.
He will exalt and magnify himself above every god
and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods.
He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed,
for what has been determined must take place.
He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers
or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard
any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses;
a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver,
with precious stones and costly gifts.
From Daniel 11:36ff

The “Evil King” is the king many people refer to as the end-time Antichrist, displayed as Antiochos IV Epiphanes in this part of Daniel, only he will will come back in the end time and erect the “Abomination of Desolation” Christ talks about, and will honour the “God of Fortresses”, which can be no other than Zeus, the very same god in whose honour Epiphanes defiled the Jerusalem Temple in 167 BC, when he sacrificed a pig at the altar in the Temple’s courtyard.

An end-time world power, whose honouring the Greek pantheon? Let me see…. USA with NASA and it’s Greek gods, packed in tubes with liquid oxygen and shot to the Moon and elsewhere?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a6bc4e6224.gif[/atsimg]

A rose by any other name may smell as sweet. But would a mission to the moon named "Pegasus" have the same appeal as Apollo? Thanks to Dr. Abe Silverstein, former director of NASA's Glenn Research Center, we'll never know. Silverstein named Mercury and Apollo after mythical Greek gods while he was serving as NASA's Director of Space Flight Programs in the late 1950s.

www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 8/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It shall be the end of the old ways and the beginning of the new!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Apollo, Centaur, Atlas, Saturn.... You name it, nearly every NASA vehicle has it's name from Greek or Roman mythology. And the Antichrrist is supposed to honour the Greek pantheon at the same time he is liftng (nasa in hebrew means lifting) himself above them and all other gods.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That because Edom / Esau is the so called "White" race and Babylon the great is America.

It's been exposed for quite some time now.

Also there main purpose of space exploration and space weapons is:

1. Leaving the planet before SHTF and Christ and God come to destroy, like they promised.

2. They plan to fight and defeat God and the Angels like a alien invasion movie.
(movies like Independence Day and War of the Worlds are straight out of the Bible.)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Are you saying they are planning to kill God using space rockets? Time for a reality check. Nah, they are probably seeing how we soon have used up this Earth and that we need to colonise the Moon and Mars.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
lol you got it so wrong. By the king they are talking about Hulk Hogan the evil king is the undertaker

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

The king will do as he pleases.
He will exalt and magnify himself above every god
and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods.
He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed,
for what has been determined must take place.
He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers
or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard
any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses;
a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver,
with precious stones and costly gifts.
From Daniel 11:36ff

this is the profile/id of the 'king-of-the-North'

The “Evil King” is the king many people refer to as the end-time Antichrist, displayed as Antiochos IV Epiphanes in this part of Daniel, only he will will come back in the end time and erect the “Abomination of Desolation” Christ talks about, and will honour the “God of Fortresses”, which can be no other than Zeus, the very same god in whose honour Epiphanes defiled the Jerusalem Temple in 167 BC, when he sacrificed a pig at the altar in the Temple’s courtyard.

An end-time world power, whose honouring the Greek pantheon? Let me see…. USA with NASA and it’s Greek gods, packed in tubes with liquid oxygen and shot to the Moon and elsewhere?

you say Greek pantheon & Zeus...(and then go on to support your theory with NASA mission projects)

there are many others that say the entity is Ahriman = angra mainyui >Destructive Spirit

which still is a god different from the 'king of north' line of heritage...

as for the 'Image' of the beast/king... the false prophet creates the image that speaks not the AC/king of north

and still many others feel that the Dome of the Rock is the already established 'Abomination of Desolation' built on the temple mount in 692CE
~ don't confuse the Abomination with the Image of the Beast that has 'Life'~

two different things entirely.

and the Abomination of Desolation erected in 691 AD will have 1335 years transpire just as Daniel reveals in the year 2026 and then minus out the 7 years of the final 'week' & ones left with 2019 when the little horn/ king of north/beast/ahriman/ finally takes control in the world stage....and gets resurrected, gets a false prophet mover-shaker-mystical magician & prophet (some say he's tied with the Dome of the Rock abomination)

i guess i need to be convinced that your thread holds water, other than the greek pantheon & NASA missions

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Are you saying they are planning to kill God using space rockets? Time for a reality check. Nah, they are probably seeing how we soon have used up this Earth and that we need to colonise the Moon and Mars.

"Nah, they are probably seeing"
Well guessing and assuming is just useless.

Reality check...Space rockets isn't the only thing they build.

Satellite Warfare... They have been admittedly equipping space with weapons.

Have you been living under a rock?

Never mind this topic is dead now, you don't understand the scripture and haven't measured the times.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Verywell.

Next!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Pictures:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3c800c36db2.jpg[/atsimg]
Apollo, the Greek sungod in his glory

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b27a95ef79c0.jpg[/atsimg]
The Roman imperial eagle with serpent in it's beak.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Thanks Neo. Way to go thinking outside the box again. When I was Christian and made comments along the lines of that(outside the box), it was meant with very little enthusiasm. People would tell me how I'm going to hell. I'd tell them Why would I go to hell for actually looking into what is suppose to be God's word? My opinion: People just don't like when you think outside the box.

Stay Awake Brother

top topics

join