It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory of the Activists and Loss of the Zionists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Let us weigh the aftermath of the Turkish Flotilla.

Nine brave souls lost their lives and all of the rest, according to Ken O'Keefe (www.abovetopsecret.com...),were subjected to ruthless beatings and humiliations along with depravities for their brief incarcerations in Israel.

In lieu of their attempted brave venture to Gaza it has been anounced by Egypt that they will no longer honor the blockade of Gaza.

Let us look at the damage these peace activists have visited upon Israel by their courageous act in the face of brutality.

-Now, Israel has further isolated itself from the international community.
-Israel has lost a key ally in the region, that being Turkey.
-Egypt has dropped the blockade indefinitely.
-U.N. is opening investigating Israel for criminal action.
-Israel has burned another favor with their political lackeys in D.C. "Cough, Obama, Cough, Cough.
-Investigative journalists are opening calling Israel a "Lunatic State".
-And now more than ever the entire Middle East along with most of the world is seething with disdain for Israel.

I'd like to ask the contributers of ATS if I've overlooked any other political catastrophic fallout that Israel has visited upon itself in lieu of the Flotilla raid.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i agree
israel isolated itself even more
but they have been doing this 4 a while now

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I agree too, and well stated.

The outlaw state of IsraHell and the international Zionists are being unmasked for what they truly are.

These moral degenerates function in a savage world of secrecy, trickery, lies, bribery and blackmail.
The whole world has had enough, and the day of final reckoning is drawing closer.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They are illigitimate , they are a bogus people living in a land that was never theirs . They are khazars and they know it . People like this , with little authenticity and intregity of origin resort to extreme behaviour to establish themselves , as bona fide and of unquestionable legitimacy , as genuine and of perpetrators of the apparant ideal to which they strive . It's all a farce , they know they were never sons of Abraham and Isaiah . They know they were nothing more than nomads from the caucases , herding and warring tribes . They strive to obtain a false legitimacy . And with a non-history like theirs , perhaps you might do the same.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Well, other than participating (Mossad) in many worldwide terrorist activities over the past 30 years or so...I'd say you have it all.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nothing in the history of Israel has been as devastating as the botched flotilla raid/massacre.

Turkey's refusal to bow down to Israel (unlike the US politicians) has totally stymied the Israeli leadership.

And the enginuity of the activists (people power) to have smuggled footage out, wiped the floor with any Israeli confidence in their ability to convey a message.

The outspoken writer Israel Shamir here gives a pretty good account of why Israel attacked the Mavi Marmara:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by morrr]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by morrr]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Isn't the US about to raid the aid ship from Iran? Are we sure that we learned anything from the tragedy that occurred on the flotilla?

top topics

join