It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama acting odd while singing to his wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Alright so heres what I got... First off I cant find this anywhere on the net. I think it might have something to do with PBS broadcasting the entire event later on down the road, but here we go.

So im watching Cnn and they are talking about the Paul McCartney event and Obama and what not then they cut to a clip where Sir Paul is singing "Michelle" and they pan over to Barry and he is singing to his wife who is seemingly not impressed by this act of affection. Heres where the odd part comes in... When the I love you I love you I love you part comes he clams up and looks away all awkwardly.... Just saying this is odd i work in a field where i have to pay attention for stuff like that (aversion/deception) so it stuck out to me. It reminded me of when someone who was telling someone else that they loved them and didn't mean it or it wasn't reciprocated. The reason I post this is not because I believe he is or isn't what every truther conspiracy says buy more then anything odd... Thats all I got... If anyone has footage of this please feel free to post it or if anyone else had noticed that please leave your thoughts....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So he doesnt love his wife?
Maybe hes been hanging out with Tiger.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So maybe the guys tone deaf .

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I always thought there was something weird with Obama and Michelle.

I don't have anything to give as an example, just the way they interacted seemed weird to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ha thats great... Maybe or maybe not I was interested in her reaction as well as his. But how can he be tone deaf hes part...JK JK... I'm trying to find it on the web but i cant even if I did I will need a bit of help getting it posted.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Maybe it was the. " Oh no you didn't"... look lol .

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Maybe it was the. " Oh no you didn't"... look lol .

[edit on 4-6-2010 by starynight]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Here's a small segment.

I was waiting for McCartney to sing "When I'm Sixty Four Trillion In Debt"

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
...and here is another song about Michelle Obama.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i guess you can interpret this in all sorts of ways, here is mine:
mr. obama is very proud that he is the man, which makes it possible that paul mccartney, a superstar, is performing for himself and his family. this proudness lets his emotions turn really high. now turning to his wife, singing "i love you, i love you..", he is asking for award and appreciation for this achievement.
reminds me of a little boy running to his mum "look, what i got." so the mother will say "good boy". looks like mr. obama is trying to use his presidential powers to impress his wife. unfortunately, this looks to me, like a guy in an ivory-tower, who lost that necessary down to earth feeling. or just flying high.
as i said before, this can be interpreted in all sorts of ways.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
For the sake of clearing this up:

- Birthers = Believe Obama is not a U.S. citizen and is hiding facts about his BC and his true citizenship.

- Truthers = Believe 911 was an inside job.

- Trusters = Believe the "official" story from the government.

- Gloomers = Believe EVERYTHING is the next ELE

did I miss any?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Artists - Should just shut up and sing.

Here are a few other songs McCartney should have performed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What is see is the two Obamas enjoying the song very much. Contrary to what some of you have been saying, Michelle Obama is all smiles.

Maybe the president can't sing very well, or maybe he didn't want to detract from McCartney's performance by singing over him.

It's just a nice, feel-good moment.

My God, people will find ANYTHING, no matter how innocent or trivial, to blast Obama about.

What about the President's brand of toothpaste? Shouldn't we have a thread condemning that? Geez.

top topics

join