It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions wanted on a Possible Empathetic Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well for the past couple days (mainly over memorial day weekend) I had become really agitated for apparently no reason. I usually don't get real crabby that often but if I do it's only for a few hours or a day at most. I couldn't understand what it could have been. I could almost feel the evil build up in and around me but I didn't really notice the "evil" feeling until it had been too late. Finally today, something happened:

Calumet Rampage Deadly

After these events happened and after the suspect was apprehended (according to the news) I felt the agitation and aggression that was dwelling on me lift off my shoulders in a matter of minutes.

Do you think that this is why I had been feeling so agitated and felt the "evil" surround me? From the reports right after it happened - They were saying three dead and two wounded. It was rather devastating to this small village but the news actually reported only one dead and several wounded so I don't know. Either way, it was a rough time. Also, I think it might be important to mention this all happened a few houses away from mine. Finally, my girlfriend and her mother passed through the area right before the police got there. A passerby did get shot...I fear that if they would've been in the right place at the wrong time, they would've been shot and maybe killed. They got through fine though.

join