It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Police States of America!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I return to what has become a somewhat touchy subject! Glad to see the ebb and flow of the debate....it is always healthy!

I must say that I agree 1000% with the likes of DF1, The Joker and others but that is besides the point.

As for the favouritism to the Masonic position, I have had my arguments before and that is not for this thread. There will always be distraction and misguidance with respect to this 'philosophy' and I won't waste text space here.

The end of free society (as we know it to be free) is coming and is doing so sooner than you think. Don't be fooled into believing Bush when he says that "they hate us because of our freedom". There is no such freedom. All that has been portrayed in the media of other countries, other regimes, etc., etc. is all carefully thought out and planned before release to the mainstream. All cleverly contrived to fool the masses into thinking that 'our way is best'. No such luck.

Pour yourself a stiff Crown and Coke and call it a day.
Look for a low yield nuclear event near you......................

Orwellianism is upon my American counterparts on this continent and really.....it is too bad.

We are led to believe that the US president and congress are legitimate institutions but they are nothing more than a facade for the powers behind the scenes. And these powers don't give a S**T about anyone in their way.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
With the ammount of Guns in your country, you'll never become a Police state...you may yet decend into anarchy...who knows

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azza
With the ammount of Guns in your country, you'll never become a Police state...you may yet decend into anarchy...who knows

Good one Chachi!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
The US military constutionally cannot conduct operations 'within' the borders.

This job was left to the US Militia, which was changed to the National Guard, and is constitutionally designated to conduct operations SOLELY within the US borders.

Now lets see....how many National Guardsmen do you think are in Iraq right now?

(If more than one, then it is constitutionally illegal)

Why do you say that? Posse Comitatus is not constitutional. I don't recall anything in the constitution that prevents the U.S. military from operating within the borders. The militia is nothing more than all males of age to fight, if you look at the meaning of words back then. The National Guard, when activated by the federal government, is the military.

df1

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azza

Waco and Ruby Ridge are 2 events where possesion of guns did not prevent the US police state from imposing its will on citizens that were not harming anyone. I also recall an incident in philadelphia where police used explosives on a community leader in a poor neighborhood apartment complex burning and killing women and children. The US police state has bigger and more powerful weapons, a couple of guns will not save citizens that PO the powers that be.

For me I would choose anarchy over our police state, because most americans are decent people despite being ignorant and brainwashed by the state controled media. I expect to die a violent death at the hands of the state, rather than death by natural causes.
---

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
df1 - Ironically it was posession of these guns the became the excuse to invade Waco and Ruby Ridge! By exercising their constitutional right to bear arms (and even form an organized malitia if they choose) they brought down the hammer of big brother on themselves. As I've said in a previous post - the motivation for guaranteeing our right to bear arms was for self preservation. Not only against our neighbors but also against a governement gone astray. This was to ensure that the people are able to keep the government in check and not vise versa. But alas, in these oppressive times we are being dragged into exercising your constitutional rights makes you a rebel and dangerous.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join