It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News reporters taping oil spill threatened with arrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is crazy watch the video...

...its BP rules not ours...

Since when does a private corporation have the right to arrest somone? And using the Coast Guard to do so?

I guess this suggest the problem is way out of control! Damage control means no video!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It is also the reason all they allow is sattellite images, because it looks so much smaller. Unless you look at the first views.

Is this still the US?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Could it be that the USA want to ensure as much damage as possible from the oil leak so they can sue BP for a lot more money.

Why else would they be stopping local groups from cleaning up the oil and delaying the permits.

Is the NWO going after BP ?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Could it be that the USA want to ensure as much damage as possible from the oil leak so they can sue BP for a lot more money.

No, the anglo american empire run bp.

On note you have to wonder about how the public do not notice the press do not bother questioning obama on this, while they where obsessed with bush over katrina.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I dont know what stinks more. The smell of rotting sea life or BPs coverup and Obamas avoidance of the issue.
I think this could become the Presidents downfall should he last long enough for the next election.

top topics

join