It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Mind Control Workin Yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well i have been sleeping alot more lately.Doesn't it say in the article that your sences won't tell you if anything is wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.President
Doesn't it say in the article that your sences won't tell you if anything is wrong.
]

Yes, but you might be able to notice differences in those around you and if you pay close attention, slight differences in yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There is definatly a BIG diff in my social group.

We are 3 woman who have been friends for over 15 years....and now this spring??? we find ourselves seeing one another differantly, and not trusting each other as we are used to. Now I am keeping things to myself I would USUALLY share........I am wondering what they are up to, and thinking they are wondering the same about me. Maybe I am just being MORE paranoid than ever before, but thats a CHANGE to.

yes i CAN still meditate, but it takes longer to GET there, than it did just this past winter.
Things just FEEL ~OFF~....not the same..............

I am sleeping WAY WAY more than I ever had.
Maybe I am just really BOARD.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I wonder what the rainbow people are up to these days, that, if this is true, there might be something special going on in their circle, might be off topic, but anyway...
I guess if they are able to use technology to enslave us, there would be no reason for all the BS going on in the world.
Everything could seem normal and peaceful, but in actuality this technology is being abused on us.
In my opinion the other option is that this can be picked up by the five senses and all the BS is being used to blind us to from the effects of this system.
It would be nice to talk to some yogis about whats going on in their lives nowadays...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i did for a while sleep a lot more than normal and be a lot more edgy than normal but now after about a week of meditating and mental excercise for 3 hours a night im fine.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I knew there was a reason for disliking meditation. I value my sleep like gold.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
You know, I've always wanted to build a Faraday Cage and sleep in it for a few nights to see if I start feeling differently. It would be interesting to see what changes might occur (if it's possible to notice them) when you're not being hit with radio-waves 24/7.

Have any of you noticed a decline in your energy level recently? Normally I have a lot of energy, but a few weeks ago, it just dropped like a rock. I haven't changed my diet; I'm not depressed; I exercise; etc...

I've had the same thing happen to me. My energy level is almost zero infact I went home today at lunch and took a nap and still feel tired. I exercise and I'm in good shape

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Have any of you considered that paranoia often leads to anxiety ttacks?
How do any of you even know there is global mind control program?
Is there any proof?
If your not sleeping well and are suffering from lack of energy examine your diet, fitness level, and mindset as the awnser is probably there.
Read "think and grow rich" to learn how to take control of these symptoms is there are not based on physical causes.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
lol like a week ago ia was sleeping all the time i didnt feel like going outside just wanted to sleep but now i seem to be better.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I hope my tin foil hat protects me. But seriously, it seems so evident that the public is so ginormously apathetic in the face of the uncountable list of crimes against us that manages to float to the top of the cesspool of our media and public debate. Despite some modicum of awareness the masses just roll over and go back to sleep, or go into denial. Perhaps the PTB (powers that be) have learned how to mimic denial, apathy or whatever and keep us all in a zombie state. Couldn't be too hard to do. But of course, it's all for our own good. We need to be protected from ourselves. The Banking Cartel knows what's best. Just ask David Rockefeller.

Maybe Chemtrails aren't about weaponizing weather mod after all, maybe it's HAARP and DARPA in cooperation blowing out our minds, spreading the matrix like a nice warm blankey. Kill me now, or at least reserve me a bunk in the GULAG.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnypig

Thank you for your post. Is important for all of us who have and are continually being harrassed by this high technology to communicate openly until these crazy cowards are fully exposed. Together we can put our resources together to counter this and win in the end. Our government is suppose to be by the people and for the people! Authority is good but when it is abused our political system is set up so that we can keep authority in check! Even if it boils down to violence, but I hope we can handle this crisis in a civilized manner because it has gotten way out of control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join