It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change Is Happening In Front Of Our Eyes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlawfullPriest
Seriously did you lose interest in your own thread or what?

Sorry, UnlawfulPriest, no, no, not at all, somehow I had you down on my ignore list and therefore, I didn't see your posts. Sorry about that, it was a pure accident.

Right, let me read your comments and I will be right back.

Edit: to answer:

I might add that not every film has a huge agenda behind it. Look at Zombieland, which is a movie that you didn't mention, there are forums that are entirely dedicated to zombie Apocalypse. Is there something there to you or do you see it like I do as an expression of one of the most frightening thing most people could imagine. An unkillable undead enemy that eats you and them you become. Or is it a film about the teenage over emphasis on loss of Virginity? or is a movie there to desensitize us for when the Zombies come?

Yes I understand what you are saying, but there is one problem that I can see, that problem is that there is no mention in the mayans prophecies/american indian prophecies/religion about zombies and indeed any undead creature coming to life and strting to take over the world. However, there are mention of changes, there are mention of 'other civilisations' there are mentions on mans awareness, also there are no witnesses/whistelblowers when it come to zombies however, there are plenty when it come to ET.

What I wanted to say is that its not just about disclousure its about mans awareness and perception of life its about changes that may bring us together as a collective conscious. ET is just the beginning IMHO

You can see just about anything you want in anything if you look hard enough, just look at the Two Suns thread thats going right now. Some of us are a little tired of seeing shadows everywhere, and maybe you might need to aid in the detection of what you've found, not just Assume that vaguely gesturing in the direction is enough, If I see something and everyone else is just dumb or close minded.

I hear you, truthfully I do, but the facts do not lie, now I can sit here and provide massive amounts of data to add to my cause, but its not about data, its not always about evidence its about looking at the world in its entirity, its about expanding our conscious awareness and incorporating occams razor.

I'm compiling data and sources for a thread that is similar. Thats why I have such an irritation for the subject. Because I've spent the last 3 weeks trying to coherently compile the information so it's easy enough to read, but not a joke.

I think its easy for anyone to dismiss that changes are coming without having all the information to hand, the only way that any of us is going to get the information is to share each of our knowledge. Once we begin to incorporate all of our thoughts then we can reach a positive conclusion together.

IMHO the facts are there but the state of the mind in which we use to view these subjects must be open to absorb as much information as possible.

I apologise again for the earlier don't think I did it just to diss you, I look forward to reading your thread.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I kinda understand where your comin from Fran. Like how in Lord of The Rings, the ring is an actual ring worn by the Queen, with the same inscription, Saramon(solomon),etc.There are several other movies whos producers are "in the know".Why would movies, sitcoms and mass media be excluded from those "in the know" secretely communicating in code and symbolism, like they do in all kinds of facets of life?So I FEEL YOU!

IMO, we here at ATS are just so ready for disclosure and it not happening that we become a little agitated with "disclosure" threads. But dont get discouraged,,,keep lookin, keep diggin,,,im with ya!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It is important to understand that just because the ET issues and matrix/nwo/metaphysics etc, is being released in movies, games, music, animes, mangas, cartoons doesn't altogether mean they are planning on lifting the veil on the truth. Even if disclosure occurs it is likely to be a very soft core version so they can make money off of more technology and do more dominating of the world.

This relates to information ET_MAN has given in his wonderfully enlightening thread: Warning From the Benevolents, for much of it goes far beyond any earth changes, into the metaphysics of our Universe, and my two threads I've put in my signature, both pertaining to the same information. In addition to Hidden Hand's thread, concerning the idea the elites have of managing this duality as if they are doing so for our good (not all are like that mind you, but there are some in their groups being handled to imagine it this way), for they all have strings on their backs and their is always yet again a higher level puppet master, so they are being given DISNFO too.

Basically, releasing information, setting up 9/11 truthers (nearly all counter movements, supposed white squares, in the checkerboard floor come from the cia or black ops), the Lucifer telescope that the Papal authorities named, these are clues. All official stories are carefully constructed to have a hundred holes in them by design!

Doesnt mean they are going to disclose, in a meaningful way.

And even when they play their white squares in the duality, you can bet its being done in a way that leads into more plans, they're doing it to keep you focused over here, while they're working on their bigger plans over there. They are doing it to get a reaction our of us, so they can cover all roads. All roads lead to Rome, to the Bloodlines, to their Control and Mismanagement Team, so ultimately they cover every reaction we could have and work the scenes ahead of time.

So our biggest tool is to do the one reaction they also have forseen but doubt we'll ever do, and that is to STAND STILL. To take it all to our local towns adn very quietly start a grass roots council, that gets everyone talking and finding local solutions, ie. local businesses replacing monopolies, and buying from each other, free energy devices taught and built in back yard garages with the eldertly mechanics teaching the teen agers, and basically running a system within a system until people have gotten cooperative enough, informed enough, and flexed their flabby empowerment muscles enough to overtly replace the outer system.

They know this Universe is a Hologram and a construct so they know they can't not run a checkerboard floor or there would swift consequences (ie. Miracles from the Beyond freeing the planet, AND/Or, the positive ETS would see that as the Non-Interference blatantly broken and free will gone, so they would sail in and right it.

There is a reason its done this way, its due to our Future Selves being the Higher Level ETs that are visiting and ensuring there is at least light in the darkness of a negative world and truth in the lies, so we can actually have some free will and pass the test and progress, which is also our future selve's progression.

Our Higher Selves from the Beyond, much more progressed Future Selves that made it out of the game are also the real ones that Manage this System, and they may allow negative systems to be run out of two things: Free Will and the Law of Consequence to Action or Not Acting, and allow bad things to befall us for our future good, but.....they would make changes if the Truth was not there in the Lies as well.

So the movies are really the mystery school metaphysical knowledge of the Universe being played out as "white square" for the whole world is run like this by the bloodlines:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7dd07c89d7.jpg[/atsimg]
The checkerboard floor, and also the two pillars of solomon, Boaz and Jachin.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for that, you truly helped put into words some of the things I have started to feel, I'd like to post them again

for they all have strings on their backs and their is always yet again a higher level puppet master, so they are being given DISNFO too.

So our biggest tool is to do the one reaction they also have forseen but doubt we'll ever do, and that is to STAND STILL.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by Unity_99

To take it all to our local towns adn very quietly start a grass roots council, that gets everyone talking and finding local solutions, ie. local businesses replacing monopolies, and buying from each other,

When I read this part of your post I had a chill run down my spine and the hairs on my neck stand up, this is something I have seen in meditation and can really see physically developing in rural areas. Everyone seems to be fixated with growing their own fruit and vegetables in order to become a little more self sufficient at the minute it seems that nature really is getting through to people.

They know this Universe is a Hologram and a construct

ETs that are visiting and ensuring there is at least light in the darkness of a negative world and truth in the lies, so we can actually have some free will and pass the test and progress, which is also our future selve's progression.

Free Will and the Law of Consequence to Action or Not Acting, and allow bad things to befall us for our future good, but.....they would make changes if the Truth was not there in the Lies as well

the whole world is run like this by the bloodlines:

How many times a week do you meditate?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I used to meditate several hours a day, from June to January or so, two sessions laying down, and ongoing music such as dolphins and whales and hemisync, Era, Gregorian, Vangelis and starseed frequencies as well, for hours doing chores or on the computer.
It taps you into your memories.

For the past while its been shorter, just reaching in, some meditation and sungazing alot, there is a reason for sungazing. I spent the past half a year trying to witdhraw from ET experiences, not intentionally exactly, but on a search for Higher Self and connections to Higher Self, had had some that were very much myself stepping forward within me. In August it was very strong, recognized many people, around me, in my life,and online, on youtubes, making videos for awareness, and I knew each of them, not details, but was aware of their missions and that we came down in waves through the decades. And once when I was more strongly myself, felt very disconnected here from everyone and instantly reached into the Universal Understainding, the telepathy and pefect knowing that unites us all in our true home in the Beyond, but also amongst higher level ets. I was instantly with my family.

So, I was on this search and rarely skywatched. Et_MAN's light strongly drew me, I recognized him, and aside from the earth change message, the metaphysics, and spiritual knowledge was very much what I needed to know, the next step. We are a team and when we come into the world its like we pre-arranged, stepping stones, activations, inspiration from others to wake up more.

His choice of words, some of them reminded me of another friend and I didn't have a strong feeling for what they meant. The Quantum reality.

He showed me a video, very simple, I like it, though it wasn't one his favorite apparently.

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom

When I watched that, I reached within very rapidly, without thought and connected to my Infinity within, the Infinite roll of my life so to speak, where every time segment is another you, and your Future Self, is Higher Level Ets, and your Higher Self in the Beyond/home. I connected strongly and spent several days in contact with myself and Family of Light, guides. At one point my then 18 year old son and I was discussing infinty, and my difficulties with understanding it, and he had responded, thats just the way it is, and I said, oh no don't use that argument, thats a cop out.

At that moment an elderly wise guide, Family of Light, connected to me, and laughed enjoying the students stuck on a question, and our rational. My son shot straight up in shock for he also expereinced exactly the same shared contact. I said, He laughed and my son nodded in amazement.

Then day after day, I would write something and a whole new understanding poured out of me each day, downloads, and connections to myself constantly. The words my friends used made perfect sense for it could be no other way, and I was sungazing again too. Now I knew what it was I was feeling all along when sungazing and why I was constantly called out to do it, in addition the mysterious words my friend had said about the sun.

Up until then it was as if the Sun was sentient like an angel. Now, I realize in a Hologram, lasers erect the 3d image. Stars are the intense light source, and why my friend called them projectors. Also, this broadcast is coming in from the Beyond. The Stars are not gods, nor are they angels, but they are connected to our collective consciousness and their size reflects the level of our energy signature, portion of self here, as well, they are phone home to Higher Self and the Family of Light.

All I can say in encouragement is for others to take issues into their hearts and seek constantly, and sungaze with issues, and seek to connect to themselves. Who they are? Why they're here? How to help others?

Waking up and gaining awareness in this matrix is a test many of us have, also, love to care for others and desire peace, and heaven on earth, with no one hungry or homeless, and no slaves. The gifts we give to others grace us and engift us in a very strong way. So finding ways to help others should be the most important focus we have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join