It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seers, Prophets, Realms of the unseen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey ats, Im creating this thread, Just because i feel that there are some out there that God has called to be Prophetic visioners.

Called by God to see into the Supernatural, See Entitie, Angels and demons, And see revelations.

I just start this cause i have on occasion had dreams where i have whitnessed what i seem to be the end of the world.

In it im always with some sort of family members, usually my dad Who is a strong evangilist or my mum who is a non believer.

What happens is the world goes into chaos and im trapped in some sort of mall or whatever.

And these GIGANTIC i mean GIGANTIC spaceships in the shape of draconican starfleets decend, Along with Sumerian Egyptian pyramid crafts

THey drop some sort of Fireballs that Explode into a million pieces, And the world is in terror.

Im sure these beings are reptillian in nature,

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting topic. However I would like to know how your parents live together when your father is a evangelical and your mother a non believer. I could just see the fur flying all over the place.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lol my parents split when i was 11

Dads continued with the ministry, leading masses to christ in indonesia.

Mum was all for christ and now she smokes 2 packs of ciggarets a day, And claims to know the lord now..
All though she reffered to my faith as Bull****

Hmm.

End times are coming, We cant go back only forward, So i beg people to come to the lord and find your calling on this earth!

Satan is coming, With his fleet of destroyers, And jesus is coming to save man

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The starships i saw were massive, Like about 1/4 of the earth each one, And there were thousands...

Waking up from a dream like that and remembering Detail as if it were a movie, Happening more then once, Is Kind of bone chilling.

join