It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

www.whatdoesitmean.com

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

Most important to understand about this latest attack b
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If there ever was a conspiracy about this oil rig, it would be this. Although this is only speculation and innuendos it is very interesting. Oil rigs are considered a potential target by the government and oil rigs don’t just blow up because they’re so many redundant fail safes that it is extremely unlikely it can spontaneously explode. Do a little research on oil rigs and learn.

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How long will it be before the inevitable chorus of "Sorcha Faal? Hoax!!!"? It does make sense that this was not an accident, which means either it is THE false flag that was predicted, or it's a preliminary event to a much larger attack like I've previously suggested. And by the way, what the hell are SWAT teams going to do to protect an oil drilling rig against a suicide mini-sub attack anyway? That's the most suspicious part of this whole mess.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Personally, I would like to know why the MSM doesn't seem to be making a big deal of the second rig that overturned on Friday.

I agree - with all the failsafes in place in the drilling industry it's very, very suspicious that TWO rigs both have issues in very close proximity of each other, despite there being thousands of rigs around the world with very few problems of this sort.

I wouldn't be surprised to find this as either a false flag operation or a North Korean or Iranian hit against the US environment.

It would be very interesting to know if the US will use this as an excuse to put the military on alert in defending these rigs. Of course, they will all tell everyone they are being defended, but it would essentially be a military take over of energy production.

It also means that the price of oil can now go up in the USA, with all the new offshore drilling rights on hold. The US Government can use the rise in energy costs to declare a state of emergency and to declare the price of gasoline as a threat to national security.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by scoopkill

Do now they are going to attack North Korea because of a memo which says don't tell the media it was North Korea..

That is soooo f@cken smart, OMG why didn't I come up with that.. Think about it, you have no proof, but you have all these conspiracy theorists, so the proof is a memo which states to not show the proof..

Damn, I'm outf@cked here guys, sorry to say..

Laugh with me..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't know, I would think that if NK did have something to do with the oil rig that Kimmy would be out in the open, puffy chested and glowing. But then again...it's one thing to threaten every hour of every day and another to actually go through with it AND claim it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This crap is by the hoaxer Sorcha Faal!

Nothing here folks.
Move along.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Nothing here folks.
Move along.

I hate people who do this...
what do you know that you are not telling us?
you do NOT tell us what to think.
why not let US choose for are selves.
I hate the way you say it.
you dont put any point over.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Originally posted by Violater1

Nothing here folks.
Move along.

I hate people who do this...
what do you know that you are not telling us?
you do NOT tell us what to think.
why not let US choose for are selves.
I hate the way you say it.
you dont put any point over.

Yep I got this RSS feed in my email and discounted the story ... I'm not about to put Sorcha Faal as a credible news source but it sounds somewhat plausible considering.

It sounds PLAUSIBLE. Not definite. Oil rigs don't just explode in a massive ball of flames unless some retard isn't following procedure. AT LEAST.

Deliberate sabatoge or covert attack... plausible.

It only makes sense in the respect that Obama orders freakin SWAT Teams to oil rigs !?!?!??

WTF is up with that?????

Else call it a hoax and keep us from being alarmed about the largest eco-catastrophe in history!!!!

... We'd all just like to hope that it was an 'accident'. NOT a blatent attack for nafarious purposes.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I dont think Violater1 is trying to tell anyone what to think, it is more of a case of pointing out what is very obvious to many here on ATS....Sorcha Fall is a hoaxer. Feel free to browse through the hoax forum here on ATS if you would like to get familiar with some of Sorcha"s other works of fiction.

new topics

top topics

join