It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zecharia Sitchin - The Lost Book of Enki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54

As for the face not being a face, if it was built close to 350,000 years ago, even the light atmosphere on Mars would wear it down to being just barely recognizable by now. We have recorded dust storms on mars. I have read only opinions as to it being a face or not, no one has proved it either way.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Pappie54]

It's certainly not a face now, so I guess it could have been just about anything 350,000 years ago... including a less eroded mountain. Seems that should be the default assumption until there is some evidence to the contrary, which there is not.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I find it rather interesting, even though it's fiction. Mr. Sitchin extrapolated on what he presented before and came up with a subjective, personal interpretation of what these "gods" were like. But we're left with a picture that makes us question even the NON-FICTION work of Mr. Sitchin.

Quick Example:

Anu is challenged to a fight by Alalu for the throne of their home planet of Nibiru. The wrestling match seems to be done in the nude and Alalu bites off the genitals of Anu (and swallows them).

I understand that this is fiction, but even as such, Mr. Sitchin seems to see these advanced ET's as a couple of squabbling psychopaths. Apparently their civilization is even worse than ours because they seem to settle things based on who has better nude wrestling skills. You'd think that on a planet that is facing so many problems they'd want the SMART guy in charge, but instead they apparently want the guy with good choke-holds. How they advanced as a species with these kind of concepts doesn't seem to make sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here's a new batch of texts - most presenting rather mundane stuff but there are some interesting aspects. Doesn't seem to be anything that would support any of Sitchin's theories. They come from a private collector.

New Cuneiform Text - most unpublished

new topics

<< 1   >>

join