It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO investigator visits Capri, interviews eyewitnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
www.news-press.com...

Something strange Several residents on the isles called to say they saw something strange that fit the description of the light. In the meantime, on April 20 at around 9:22 p.m., workers from the Capri Fish House called Beall to report seeing the same light in the same area again, but at a farther distance. When the light appeared, so did a group of jet aircraft, according to the witnesses. The jets seemed to react or pursue the light, which disappeared before the aircraft reached its position, only to reappear in a different location, the witnesses explained to Beall. The same jet aircraft redirected toward the light, and the object disappeared again, but did not return, they told Beall. We were returning from the airport ourselves at about that same time after picking up family arriving from California on a late flight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d238b620c51d.jpg[/atsimg]
The Isles of Capri Weatherbug live camera at Capri Fire-Rescue Station 90 captured this image of the mysterious stationary bright light in the sky on March 29. Residents have since reported its reappearance. (special to marcoislandflorida.com)
Interesting sighting with multiple witness and caught by weather camera. I wish there were more pictures tho , but its worth following the investigation into this.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dang , I cant seem to get the link to work. can someone please help?
thanks)
Ahhh there we go) nm)

[edit on 29-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is a very interesting case. Lots of eyewitness testimony, and the reports of the involvement of the airforce are the earmarks of the best cases in my opinion. Lone sightings only witnessed once by one or two folks are often the most fantastical, but also the least believable, but this ... this could run and run. It will be interesting to the what the MUFON make of it. I would imagine that eventualy they will hit the freedom of information route to aquire information about the radar returns for the area that night. Cant wait for that !

join