It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Verdants: Alien Mind - A Primer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
here's a good-ish book that talks about the reptilian verdant type extra-terrestrials and a bunch of other stuff. talks about their plans too.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

A thread about a link to a 'good-ish book' hehe.

With hardly any information on it. I hate to sound like the rest typing this post but i found this funny

[edit on 19-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
from www.alienmindbook.org...

" Alien Mind - a primer begins where other books usually leave off. Rather than debate whether UFO's and aliens exist, Alien Mind quotes human experiencers and informative aliens in a startling, new exploration of the thoughts and assumptions of our extra-terrestrial neighbors. Sixty years after Roswell, aliens are trying to get humans to step beyond the bounds of elite greed and failed ecology in order to develop a more mature kind of cosmic citizenship. Although some of the content may be unsettling, this primer should help to fill in some of the blanks in public knowledge about aliens. Alien Mind introduces previously unreported sources and helps readers understand how aliens think and feel about their interactions with humans and other aliens. It discusses alien science and how humans can both detect and identify different types of aliens and their energy networks. By George L., writer and investigative researcher in Davis, CA"

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

There you go
, you should add that info to your orignal post.

That guy provided in the link looks crazy hehe.

EDIT: NVM about that last thing.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It is indeed tempting to joke about George LoBuono, the author of the good-ish book. On the picture on his website he looks like he is either an alien himself, or at least is staring one in the eyes

I do not have the time to read his entire book, but I glanced over it. It is well written and he usually says who his sources are. As he currently offers a free download I think it is worth a look.

The big question is of course: What, if anything, he says is true? It all sounds exciting and plausible, but of course he cannot prove his claims. Anyway, nice read, even if it were merely a science fiction story.

A few random quotes from the book:

"When a relatively backward human structure of the sort gets its hands on technology that alien neighbors cannot trust will be used safely, a basic judgment is in order: should the planet be gently revolutionized or should it be “allowed” to perish--before it becomes too dangerous?"

"If true, Krapf's story would be the second full-length, minute-by-minute account about an open alien attempt at diplomatic interaction with fully conscious humans. The first was Alec Newald's book, Coevolution, about a ten-day journey to Haven, the planet of a competing alien group. "

"Among alien populations, the sexual vs. non-sexual distinction is considered so important, so intrinsic to sorting out complex issues, that a basic non-sexual perspective appears to be the universal standard. Why is that? Because a non-sexual lifestyle is more internally consistent, more cool-headed and ecological."

"The case is under continued scrutiny, but since Rockefeller’s Council on Foreign Relations was reportedly given effective control of both MJ12 and PI40 more than fifty years ago, such programs have been infiltrated to an extreme, due to their removal from public control. That would help explain why numerous official sources say Republican presidents after Eisenhower were only given token information about the secret programs (except Bush Sr., who knew much more), while Democratic presidents were mostly excluded. Apparently, owing to the politics of self-interest and Rockefeller’s web of contacts, Republicans are considered easier to control. In my opinion, the crimes committed via direct operative control of alien-related programs are worse than the Intolerable Acts that sparked the American Revolution. It’s a deeper, more dangerous situation. This time it threatens an entire planet."

"Do aliens believe in God or a Creator? The question assumes that there’s a single, individual entity, a kind of superbeing with singular character. Aliens usually don’t think in such terms. Instead, they talk about a multiplicity of intelligences that can converge in a collective community of mind, which you participate in and are part of."

"Here's a beginning exercise that I suggest often. Close your eyes and just relax. Clear your mind of all concerns. Make it a dark blank. Then raise your hand up and hold it near your head (eyes closed). Using the structure of the nerves in your brain (and elsewhere) try to sense that hand, not visually, but its energy fluctuations."

top topics

join