It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Ghost Footage Compilation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi ATS

Another great compilation of ghost footage produced by captainsibtv. Just recently I posted up a similar comp of UFO and meteor footage.

This has some compelling clips but has a couple of dodgy ones too. However, Captain SIB never claimed all the footage is genuine.

Anyone who is interested in the spooky goings on in the world should definitley give it a watch and let me know your thoughts.

I would love to know how much of the footage has been discussed on ATS before.

Enjoy

[edit on 19/4/10 by conjunktionman]

[edit on 19/4/10 by conjunktionman]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
cool collection. 1st one I am certain is just a doll, someon poked round the corner.

The train one looks like a jacket on one of those metal boxes you get. on every trainline.

The last one is odd. as it genuinly seems like they are just filming their kid.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I agree. I think the fallen angel one was debunked too. The last clip is by far the best.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
G'Day,

Oh yes these's ones again, see them here before on a post.

Most were hoax's.....

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Neat!

Some of them have been discussed here: the "other" thread...

That's all I had to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The last one looks good.

Does anyone know a way the film could be manipulated to freeze the mirror section only & keep the rest of the film running.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I am sure that would be possible with the likes of After Effects. I was wondering how that could have been done and the freezing mirror thing never occured to me.
Its so creepy though and not just one of these shots where the ghost is looking at the camera as if it wants to be on TV.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hey guys, that was a nice video to watch, i'd seen some footage before, the scary demon that looks round from the trees was a test video done by the guys who mad the film REC, i think, anyone know more? I thought the first clip was tame but the more i watch it its quite weird. My favourite is the last clip thou, i've worked with after effects and yes that would be possible, but to what detail I'm not sure, it would be good to look into. All in all though, it was a nice compilation, makes a change from the other drible thats out there. Cheers ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, that last one with the image in the mirror is just freaky. But it could be fake. Personally, I've never seen a ghost but my brother has had some experiences with them. I've felt cold spots in an old house before in the dead heat of July, but that's it for me. I'm always a sucker for ghost videos, though.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i'm deffinatley a sucker for spooky vids, but i hate having to listen to fuzzy screaming and dodgy sounds. there are some pretty good fakes out there though, some funny spoofs of the genre. Anyway, have a nice day folks

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ok so as you posted this in my thread here I thought I’d post in this separate thread that you made as well.

But if I’m being really honest and I do mean this in the nicest way possible (genuinely) but that video is actually really weak in my view.

I mean there is nothing (bar maybe one piece of footage at the very most) in that video that even comes close to anything that I would call genuine paranormal footage as most if not all can be and has been proven to be a hoax or a fake already.

But yes I do concede It's an interesting video but almost nothing that I would claim to be paranormal or extraordinary but hey that just me.

Others may and most probably will have a different view on this and I for one would love for them to try and change it but right now I’m not convinced by what i've just seen i'm afraid.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
thats a good point, i think it comes down to what your looking for when you watch something. Personally I enjoy just seeing cool stuff put together, yes i did click on the video with the hope that this would be something new, but then again, it is paranormal we're dealing with, a bit like catching aids of a mongolian carpet salesman, not gonna be heard of a lot, but somewhere out there someone has just placed their head in their hands, ashamed. But I hear what your saying brutha.

top topics

join