It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam-Maitreya (1st Post)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi there,

This is my first post under this Pseudonym, my last Pseudonym seems to have dissapeared as I am unable to log into ATS with it anymore.

That being said and done i thought i would say hello again with one of the songs from my Album.

I hope you enjoy the song and if you do please feel free to visit my Youtube home page ( www.youtube.com... ) where you can view and listen to other songs from my project.

Not really sure if this is the right place for this thread so moderators please move to a more appropriate section if deemed neccessary.

I called this song Project Blue Beam because that is primarily what it is about.
The Maitreya element comes from the title of the Album "Maitreya-The Falling Away"

Please feel free to comment on both Youtube or here on ATS and also feel free to ask me any questions you might have about the nature or content of this project. I will do my best to answer you questions satisfyingly.

(Please star and flag if you think the information would be useful to other ATS members-Thanks.)

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That was very entertaining! Thanks for posting it. I'm going to check out your site for more!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Felling this bro

Keep up the good fight, Its about time some positive music came about

Thanks

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Great rhymes, man! Keep up the good work. Loved the Illuminati Anthem one, great lyrics and flow and a brave and insightful take on rap music. Though I prefer more melodical music, I do know what importance words have and the flow of those rhymes is just great!

Checking out your Project Blue Beam vid after I've listened through your music....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Many thanks for your positive comments.
I hope you don't mind that i gave you each a star it's the least i could do.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What's your initial thoughts about Buddhism's Maitreya character? Is he for the good of mankind and the true messiah of a new millennium or is he the doombringing Antichrist of the Christian Zealots?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
What's your initial thoughts about Buddhism's Maitreya character? Is he for the good of mankind and the true messiah of a new millennium or is he the doombringing Antichrist of the Christian Zealots?

Thanks for your question Neo Christian Mystic.

I think its a bit of a tricky if not touchy subject to be honest.
Buddish Eschatology says the Maitreya Buddah wil not surface until Humanity has lost touch with or forgotton the spiritually enlightening texts and Canons of buddhism.

That has not happened yet.

Share International say Maitreya is already here.

Either one has to be wrong or they are both correct but talking about different individuals or entities.

Personally i think there is no better time than now for a Messiah type figure. You only have to look at the current state of the world and the alarming intensity at which fear, parranoia, miss trust and chaos in general in unfolding, not to mention earth changes we are hearing about more and more frequently.

The stage imho is ripe for a messiah figure.

The Antichrist and Maitreya and Christ to me are all the same.

They are figures that represent a devine force that allows an energy through a vessel or host.

Pretty much in the same way christ, mohammed, krishna, buddah so on and so forth all expereinced.

We as Humanity and History itself have chosen to give these vessels names, ultimatly it remains the same energy.

Christ to many in his day was the antichrist.

A man comes to do away with the roman dispensation.
A man who challanged authority and the establishment.

If he wasnt percieved as some kind of antichrist or anarchist then would they really have crucified him? Personally i think not.

In saying that i still think this energy is both a destructive force and a positive force, in that it destroys the old order but allows the future to flourish through an open door to a new order or future.

This is what i truely believe and is my take on both Maitreya and The Antichrist. Hopefully my explanation wasn't too long for you

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
I think its a bit of a tricky if not touchy subject to be honest.
Buddish Eschatology says the Maitreya Buddah wil not surface until Humanity has lost touch with or forgotton the spiritually enlightening texts and Canons of buddhism.

That has not happened yet.

What about all the ancient books and manuscripts etc. which was burned to dust by the Chinese when they invaded Lhasa? Couldn't that be fulfillment of this prophecy? Now a generation has passed and with that generation the last people who read and studied those books. To me it seems like all of these prophecies of a coming savant and holyman would come in time before the PTB disintegrates this whole planet just to run away and hide inside mountains and bunkers to wait for the nuclear winter is over....

BTW, I think this may be my 2000th post.
Wohoo!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey Neo,

I copy and pasted the Wiki take on your question..

"Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma. According to scriptures, Maitreya will be a successor of the historic Śākyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna), and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an event that will take place when Dharma will be forgotten on Earth"

Please let me know if you wish to discuss further.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The Maitreya in question re. the nwo is the Creme version found on SHARE, not the Maitreya Project, which is Buhddist. I have a recent email to confirm this, where the issue came up on another board.

Dear Gerry, (ed. not my real name)

Thank you for contacting us. Maitreya Project has absolutely no connection whatsoever with Benjamin Creme and Share International. Maitreya Project follows the teachings of traditional Buddhism which explain that Maitreya Buddha will appear in our world in a far distant time. You maywish to look at the Maitreya section of the Maitreya Project website, which has more information about this: www.maitreyaproject.org...

Many thanks for your interest and for taking the time to contact us! Kind regards,Linda Gatter Media Manager Maitreya Project International [email protected] www.maitreyaproject.org

"The very name 'maitri' means 'loving-kindness'... in today's world, wereally need maitri, Maitreya, loving-kindness." ~ His Holiness the Dalai Lama

-----Original Message-----

Comments: What is your official stance in regards to SHARE, the organization who also claims to promote Maitreya from a theosophic point of view? If there is a site or section already addressing this matter, I would appreciate reading it. Thank you.
Sender IP:

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Many thanks for clearing that up.

It still begs the question....

Who is Maitreya (The one S.I. have been promoting) then?

What is interesting is that the only difference between these two Maitreya's is the estimated time of arrival.

Could it be that the Buddhists got the timing wrong or is S.I. pulling a fast one...

Guess only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thanks for your answer. Do you have a link to a place where I can find Buddhist scriptures in English? Often when I search for such, I end up with a bunch of sites commenting on them and interpreting them, but I have yet to find a good place for finding such scriptures. Besides, what are the most important pieces of writing within Buddhism?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

No worries. I like to talk about this subject a lot so i enjoy these dialougues.
To be totally honest with you there is no easy way to answer your question. Buddhist text, scriptures and canonic literature and the like spread far and wide and cover vast amounts of the buddhist picture.

I suppose a good question to ask is what you aim to achieve or what is your interest in learning about buddhism?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

First of all I would love to read more on Buddhist prophecies and cosmology. If you could direct me to somewhere I can find translated litterarture I would love it. www.sacred-texts.com... has some texts in their collection, but it's difficult to know where to start. If you could elaborate a bit on, or direct me somewhere so I can learn more about which are the most important books within Buddhism. I own the Tibetan Book of the Dead (Penguin books), but haven't yet found time to sit down and actually read it other than browsing back and forth in it a while. Any good tips to which books I should read?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Here are a couple of links to sites i have used a lot in the past.
The first is based mainly on text and scriptures and you can go to the table tap and see the info in a chart format for easy viewing.

The second is more text based around cosmology in buddhism.

www.ancient-buddhist-texts.net...

virtualreligion.net...

The Theravada canon is a written buddhist text which was written shortly after buddah died and was documented from a tradition which passed down wisdom orally. I find it is a good place to start.

www.accesstoinsight.org...

Happy reading. Let me know if you need anything else.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thanks a lot. I'll store the links for now, since I have a bunch of exams coming up in the next month or so, and I have to read through about a meter of my bookshelf in no time, and as always I have piled it all up towards the last minute. Just the thought of it makes me shiver and get the hives. But as soon as schools finished I'll start looking into this.

top topics

join