It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law & Order: CI to start new season this Tuesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Season 9 of this long lasting show begins this Tuesday, March 30 2010 on USA network at 10PM ET/9PM CT.

Major changes are coming up as Vincent D'Onofrio is leaving the show, along with Kathryn Erbe and Eric Bogosian. The show had gotten very dark as Det. Goran dealt with some very heavy issues in the last two seasons. I personally think he has done all he can with the character. He is an outstanding actor and will be missed, but I do think it is the best thing for the show.

Jeff Goldblum as Det Zach Nichols is an excellent addition to the cast. I have admired Mr Goldblum from his other work, and was glad to see him get a good role in this show.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Spoilers ahead-------------------------Spoilers ahead

Last nights episode was a good one, and Capt Ross was killed (no surprise as to who they were going to kill off) while doing some undercover work for the FBI. Since it is inferred that Det Goran is the one who unintentionally set this in motion, it leaves reason for him to depart the series. It is a two part episode, so we will have to wait until next week to find out how this is resolved.

join