It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

students vs teacher!!(nwo debate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
today we were in class and my teacher brought up 9/11. and to my surprise a classmate said "i heard it was an inside job". then everyone was saying "oh me to". i was surprised because i didn't know most of us were "awake" it was amazing. well then we were arguing with our teacher. most of us are 15 or 16!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That's great! Keep spreading the word.

Tell people to look it up on youtube, recommended some documentaries, etc.

Youth has a heavy distrust of government.... That means they will have an open mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Don't let her break you guys. No matter what she says keep reminding her it was inside job.
Great job standing up for you beliefs.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
thanks for being supportive guys

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes, well done.
Keep going with it. Run it into the endzone , son

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I notice allot of people have heard about it(prob watched a 2 minute loose change clip on youtube)then just default to "bush did it.... bla bla obama now, Yippy! .Zzz...ZZzz" I tend not to even talk about 9/11 because most people seem to automatically think bush was the mastermind/demolition team/flew the planes/made the news reports, ext.. Yet somehow... "hes an idiot". Double think? It's just a dead end.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ah, reminds me of when me and a few of my classmates told my govt. teacher about climategate. For a while he was neutral and read articles about it out loud. Then he got to an article that talked about how it was part of the global government plan, and he hastily closed the window and said we needed to get to work. Oh well, I'm pretty sure he went back and read it later. Since its rare nowadays that anything important gets in the news, we'll just have to talk about it ourselves.
More people are awake than you think.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by time91]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow, here I thought most of the younger people were growing up to be even MORE gov't-trusting, authority-following than my own generation.

for proving me wrong.

Thanks a lot for posting, gives me more hope.

We're all in this together.

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 20-3-2010 by LostNemesis]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Thats harsh... most of the kids in my high school thought that we need to redo our type of government because it is no longer for the people. We had a joke when Obama got elected. It was "Welcome to the U.S.S.A."

top topics

join