It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pierre Henri Bunel - The Intel Officer Who Told Everthing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Pierre Henri Bunel, the French Intelligence officer, served three years of his five year jail sentance.

The Pentagaon had called for a life sentence.

His crime - Passing information of NATO agression plans to Serbian Intelligence, delaying the NATO offensive 6 months.

For this. in 1999 he lost everthing, job, decorations, career and liberty.

He was released in 2002, and all his rights where reinstated and all his decorations returned, all but the Legion Of Honor medal.

He also knows something about the arab world, being stationed in Jordan.
Hes a whistle blower, non stop.

He has a story to tell, and he tells it..its a story about Al QAEDA.

BUDEL TELLS WHAT HE KNOWS OF "THE BASE"

He has also talked of the Pentagon.
Budel was an artillery officer, he knows well about explosives.

When he was contacted by Bruno Cardeñosa, a Spanish Investigative journalist, with regards to the Pentagon he said -

"In the case of a combustion engine, like the turboreactor of a 757, the aviation fuel under pressure would create a deflagration and not an explosion.
The colours generated explain it all.
In explosions, the shock wave moves quickly and it generates a flame that changes though orange to red.
Its of brief duration and gives an impression of being radial, because of the brutal increment in temprature.
When you compare the flames at the Pentagon, the fireballs in the WTC´s, are less intense, more yellowish, and clearer, that shows us that they generate lower temperatures than the Pentagon, whos explosion happens INSIDE the building, and expands outwards.
The fire that consumes the WTC´s is of kerosene, aviation fuel. Meanwhile the Pentagon is an explosion.
The fireball that leaves the WTC`s goes out and down, while the Pentagon goes out and UP, showing higher temperatures and greater evaporation".

Bunel also states that he has spoken with counterparts in the CIA, who told him it was a cruise missile, launched from a ground base within the US.

Very little has been heard of this guy.
Its worth the while listening to what he has to say.
If anyone knows anything else with regards to Bunel...post it please.

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:37:38 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know much about Bunel but I occasionally visit his website. He made a translation of the famous PNAC's report with interesting personal comments from his perspective and military experience. There are some good articles.

He's been deeply buried by the MSM. He writes books and gives lectures, he has translated David Ray Griffin's books.
He's an amazing and interesting character. About his conviction, at the trial, he claimed he was acting on orders and high-ranking officers stood up for him, by exemple Roquejoffre saying he was not a traitor. He was maybe sacrificed but it's only a speculation of mine.

I am interested in your statement about the cruise missile admitted by CIA agents. I have never heard Bunel said that. Where did you find it ?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Wanna see other examples of airplane crashes?

The fuel used, in both cases, is almost the same as was onboard AAL 77.

The JP-8 replaced JP-4 completely in 1996, but the 'Buff' crashed in 1994, so no telling what was actually onboard. JP-4 is slightly more volatile than JP-8. JP-8 is very similar, in flash point (38 degrees C) to commercial aviation Jet-A and Jet-A-1.

Oh, and might be a translation problem, but where the Frenchman says 'pressurized' fuel, not sure what he means. The fuel tanks are not pressurized, fuel is pumped, under low pressure, from the tanks to engines where, of course, it goes through high-pressure pumps immediately before delivery to the combustion chamber (plenum).

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

Bunel was Roquejoffres right hand man in desert storm in 1991.
There old friends. That he was under orders ?? we´ll never know.

The mans a whistleblower, the MSM can bury him but they cant shut him up. Unless of cousre he has an accident, like many before him.

With regards to the comment about the CIA counterpart informing Bunel that the miisle that hit the Pentagon was from an inland base in the US, Bunel talked extensively with a Journalist i mentioned above Bruno Cardeñosa.
He wrote an excellent book entitled 9/11 HISTORIA DE UNA INFAMIA.
Its in the book that Bunel tells him this.

Cardeñosa spent a couple of years in the US investigating 9/11 and RAYTHEON.
He mentions on TV many times aswell that the pilots who trained Mohammed Atta, is Spanish IVAN CHIRIVELLA, he threw ATTA of the course because of an incident with one of the female employees at the flight center.
Chirivella testified to the commision, saying that Atta wasnt capable if flying at the best of times, and after more than 10 years living and working in the US as a flight instructor, when it was time to renew his work permit they told him "GO HOME" and it was refused.

Are you french?? Its that i noticed the "LE CROIX DU OCCITANE" on Bunels page. I love Occitane, the Languedoc..I spent holidays in Rennes les bain y Rennes le Chateau...ce´st tres beau.."

[edit on 9-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
We will maybe know more one day. I don't think it's over yet. The reserves I have are that he is a former intel officer, he's a professional at deception tactics. But he knows a bit about the relations between the US and Islamists terrorists groups and with Serbia against UCK/KLA, we are in the middle of it.

I don't know if they were old friends, Roquejoffre is much older. Bunel was Gen. Roquejoffre's aide de camp during the Gulf War, I don't know if they knew each other before. The trial was in 2001. Two other generals testified in his favor at the trial. The three of them testified they thought he was a loyal officer. He spent only a couple of years in jail, in regards to the seriousness of the charges, it's telling.

Thank you for the reference of the book

Yes, I am. It looks well like two croix occitanes. Languedoc is indeed a wonderful place. Tal como es España

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
He walked loose after half a sentance...all rights and medals, minus the medal of the legion of honor reinstated...

This guy bit the bullet for someone else.
Probably his superior, they looked after him, and he kept his mouth shut.

This guy knows much more than he says.
You cant move in these circles without knowing.
As you know, the best kept secrets are the ones that everbody knows.

Its like when they whacked Diana Spencer and Dodi Al Fayed in Paris.

MI6 or another branch of British intelligence do their work in Paris.
Like Budel said, you cant take out someone SO important on foreign soil without the consent of the necessary people in intelligence.

Its a courtesy thing. Covering arses etc etc.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't say that he bit the bullet for someone else. I suspect that he followed orders that were intended to counter bad outside influence in Europe. He's not a traitor actually quite the contrary. I'll leave it to that.
He is certainly worth listening to.

new topics

top topics

join